diablolaw
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi! I just applied for strategy analyst summer internship in Capital One and am preparing for the video interview atm. For those who have done the vi, are there any competency based questions as in 'tell me a time when...'? and for the case study, does it require video response?
Thank you so much!
trueblue1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I completed the video interview on the 19th of Feb and was told all of them will be complete by 21st feb. Are you referring to the video interview or the zoom-case study session?
diablolaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by trueblue1)
Hey, I completed the video interview on the 19th of Feb and was told all of them will be complete by 21st feb. Are you referring to the video interview or the zoom-case study session?
video interview, and my ddl is this weekend.
Have you received the outcome for your vi? I was told there will a shortlisting stage for the case study interview
trueblue1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by diablolaw)
video interview, and my ddl is this weekend.
Have you received the outcome for your vi? I was told there will a shortlisting stage for the case study interview
no I haven't but I noticed an earlier thread (you commented on it), about someone being invited to a case study interview. so i dont think i made the shortlist. I cant pm yet (new account) but if you send me your social, we can talk there
diablolaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by trueblue1)
no I haven't but I noticed an earlier thread (you commented on it), about someone being invited to a case study interview. so i dont think i made the shortlist. I cant pm yet (new account) but if you send me your social, we can talk there
dm'd you
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the math question was hard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (312)
57.99%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.13%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
10.97%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.36%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.72%

Watched Threads