The Student Room Group

What’s your strange body thing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
I can move my toes independently of each other. :tongue:

SAME JSDBJDSBVKJDSBFJ
Its like my best party trick
Original post by Indian_Guy
I have a scar on my forehead. Many of my friends used to call me Indian Harry Potter, before someone said it was racist.

Ohh I'm a fool my bad! I didn't see the word 'Indian' there, not sure of the relevant of a scar towards an ethnicity TBH... some ppl seem to make some strange racist generalisations...
Original post by ScarletMillion
i remember in class some girl saying she was Mauritius(i think) i told her oh, i thought u were from India at first

and the girl across from just started shouting, that racist

Presumptious but not racist LOOOL

I swear when ppl are younger ppl seem to be over-sensitive and the word 'racist' seem to be thrown around everywhere.

I'm guilty of using a racist term actually... I once used '****' as a short form of Pakistani just as a shortcut, I never realised it was a racist term until a Pakistani friend told me ._.
Original post by heldbygrace
How did you break them?

Basketball
So many things lol. My mum says I have weird shaped feet. The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet are really liney. Curve in my spine and knees that being inwards, making me walk funny. Criticisms accepted by the way lol
oooo my hair does that to! when I was little it was like a deep dark red but gradually changed to brown
yeahhhhh before i died my hair the red was quite noticeable in the sun but not anymore lol I died it like very dark brown lol
Wow, you’re very unique. Omd I get the cracking thing, I can do it when I bend at the bottom my legs and feet, kinda my ankle but not my ankle. So it means everytime I walk down the stairs it’s accompanied my really loud cracks
Original post by heldbygrace
Wow, you’re very unique. Omd I get the cracking thing, I can do it when I bend at the bottom my legs and feet, kinda my ankle but not my ankle. So it means everytime I walk down the stairs it’s accompanied my really loud cracks

i could do the cracking thing when i would nod
Original post by ScarletMillion
i could do the cracking thing when i would nod

i just tried it and it doesnt click anymore
Original post by Max1989
Do you walk normally and do you have any pain/issues with muscles in your leg? That's really abnormal, I deal with patients with either missing limbs or limbs that aren't quite right so this is fascinating

I do walk a bit differently but I recently got insoles because wearing 'normally shaped' shoes get uncomfortable sometimes. When I was born I had abnormal muscle tension from what I've heard so yes I do have some problems with my muscles but I've gotten used to it.
The problem is in my ankles, they're quite flexible sideways so my feet and ankles fall inwards under my weight. I believe the thing with my knees is called 'lopsided knees' where they don't fully face each other but they go inwards.
Original post by TSR2020
SAME JSDBJDSBVKJDSBFJ
Its like my best party trick

Can you move them like Ponyo?

Quick Reply