The Student Room Group

Huddersfield adult nursing

Hey everyone, has anyone had an interview at Huddersfield for adult nursing? What sort of questions do they ask? Any tips? Thanks
Original post by Cookiiee_
Hey everyone, has anyone had an interview at Huddersfield for adult nursing? What sort of questions do they ask? Any tips? Thanks

Hi @Cookiiee_

How are you?

I've been in contact with the admissions team for Adult Nursing, and they advise:

Through the interview the interviewer will be looking to find out:
Why you want to work in that profession? the passion you have to work in that profession
The knowledge and understanding you have about the profession
The skills and attributes you have and how these match your chosen profession skills and experience

Example questions could include:
Why did you choose (your health profession)?
What first attracted you to (your health profession)?
What do you think your profession involves doing on a daily basis?
How do you manage your study time?
Why do you want to be (your health profession)?
What skills and attributes do you have to make you a good (your health profession)? need to use examples for skills and experience

I hope this helps. If you have any specific course questions, feel free to contact the team directly on: [email protected]

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi @Cookiiee_

How are you?

I've been in contact with the admissions team for Adult Nursing, and they advise:

Through the interview the interviewer will be looking to find out:
Why you want to work in that profession? the passion you have to work in that profession
The knowledge and understanding you have about the profession
The skills and attributes you have and how these match your chosen profession skills and experience

Example questions could include:
Why did you choose (your health profession)?
What first attracted you to (your health profession)?
What do you think your profession involves doing on a daily basis?
How do you manage your study time?
Why do you want to be (your health profession)?
What skills and attributes do you have to make you a good (your health profession)? need to use examples for skills and experience

I hope this helps. If you have any specific course questions, feel free to contact the team directly on: [email protected]

Speak soon,
Harriette :smile:

Thank you so much , this really helps a lot 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending