The Student Room Group

Orgasming

I can't orgasm, when I'm with a partner it doesnt even get close, it just feels like they were touching any other part of my body no matter what I do. I've tried myself and I know what feels good, I get really close and then it starts to feel like I'm having a panic attack and I have to stop. I've tried to push through it but I stop enjoying it and it goes back to not feeling like anything
Reply 1
First half, better communication with partner. But I'd address the second half first - sex therapist.
Reply 2
Original post by Kabzzzy
First half, better communication with partner. But I'd address the second half first - sex therapist.

How do I address it?
Have you ever tried masturbation and easing yourself up to it before doing it with a guy?
Reply 4
Original post by firemyst
Have you ever tried masturbation and easing yourself up to it before doing it with a guy?

Masturbation makes me panic. Itll be fine and I'll be enjoying it and then when I start getting close I feel like I have to stop or my heart will explode
Original post by Anonymous
Masturbation makes me panic. Itll be fine and I'll be enjoying it and then when I start getting close I feel like I have to stop or my heart will explode

WHy do you think you panic when you do that?
Reply 6
Original post by firemyst
WHy do you think you panic when you do that?

I honestly have no idea it's my natural response, even if I try to take deep breaths push through it
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
How do I address it?

I would advise seeing a sex therapist. They deal with all areas regarding sexual activity. If you can't get to that level by yourself, it would be very unfair to expect that from someone else. Find out what underlying issues you have going on, deal with them and then work on it with the partner.

I'm not sure you'll get the advice you need on TSR. I know we have Doctors here, haven't come across any in the field you require yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending