The Student Room Group

Bubbleology

I am addicted whats ur fav flavour??? What others shall i try xxx
me too. but im weird and i really like getting the raspberry fruit tea with tapioca boba and apple jelly. damn now i want bubble tea
Original post by leojmcfaul
me too. but im weird and i really like getting the raspberry fruit tea with tapioca boba and apple jelly. damn now i want bubble tea

lol sorry...whats's the difference between tapioca and boba
Original post by LiuYfeiHuaMulan
lol sorry...whats's the difference between tapioca and boba

oh, well at my local bubbleology u can ask for tapioca boba which is the normal one or popping boba, i googled it and it said "Unlike traditional boba, which is tapioca-based, popping boba is made using the spherification process that relies on the reaction of sodium alginate and either calcium chloride or calcium lactate"
oh, well at my local bubbleology u can ask for tapioca boba which is the normal one or popping boba, i googled it and it said "Unlike traditional boba, which is tapioca-based, popping boba is made using the spherification process that relies on the reaction of sodium alginate and either calcium chloride or calcium lactate"

oh lol I didn't know tapioca was boba lol thanks xxx

OMG they are also doing loyalty cards, do you have one??? I have already gone twice so next time I am getting one :frown:
Original post by LiuYfeiHuaMulan
OMG they are also doing loyalty cards, do you have one??? I have already gone twice so next time I am getting one :frown:

ooo i didnt know that, maybe ill get one next time i go
explain to me what that is
Original post by tinygirl96
explain to me what that is

bubble tea shop search it up xxx westfield stratford xxx

Quick Reply

Latest