Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm so freaking happy, I got my phone taken away about 4 months ago and I have no contact with my boyfriend now, but I got into modeling and acting and now he told my brother to tell me that he said hi and he said good luck with my modeling and acting and boy was I glad to hear that he was thinking bout me! Now if anyone ruins my day I'm going to go on full rage mode hahah
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What sort of modelling and acting?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
What sort of modelling and acting?
Well, I'm not sure- I'm just modeling for all kinds of different clothes, shoes, and makeup brands. I haven't starting acting yet but I will be in a commercial anytime soon now.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice to know this very informative pleasure.
Kawaii.Princess
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah that's great
Yarii
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oki
ImagineNotDating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Envy. Is this something you want? you want people to envy you? Because I am very envious of your situation! How did you get into the acting career? That is so COOL! I am a decent actor but I don't think I will make it far from saying monologues to myself. Congrats on your boyfriend still liking and caring about you! How did you become a model as well? It is not every day that I text a celebrity! Wow!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ImagineNotDating)
Envy. Is this something you want? you want people to envy you? Because I am very envious of your situation! How did you get into the acting career? That is so COOL! I am a decent actor but I don't think I will make it far from saying monologues to myself. Congrats on your boyfriend still liking and caring about you! How did you become a model as well? It is not every day that I text a celebrity! Wow!
I- No? But don't be envious of my situation! I've always wanted to start acting and modeling, I started about a month ago! And thank you Oh yeah I just thought it would help bring up my confidence and make me feel better about myself so that's why I got into modeling! But, I'm not really a celebrity yet haha but thank you! <3
ImagineNotDating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I- No? But don't be envious of my situation! I've always wanted to start acting and modeling, I started about a month ago! And thank you Oh yeah I just thought it would help bring up my confidence and make me feel better about myself so that's why I got into modeling! But, I'm not really a celebrity yet haha but thank you! <3
Remember me when you are famous.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ImagineNotDating)
Remember me when you are famous.
I- alrighty if you insist!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (152)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (457)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (346)
11.15%
Lack of purpose or motivation (432)
13.92%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (147)
4.74%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (187)
6.03%
Loneliness (267)
8.6%
Financial worries (111)
3.58%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (125)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (141)
4.54%
Lack of real life entertainment (170)
5.48%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (276)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (292)
9.41%

Watched Threads