The Student Room Group

Applying to Oxford while holding an offer?

If I am holding an unconditional offer (starts in 2021) at the moment and delay one term, will I be able to apply to Oxford as 2022 application?
No. You cannot hold an offer and reapply in the next cycle.

You would have to drop that offer, and make a totally fresh application for 2022, but there is nothing to stop you from reapplying to the same Uni again.
Original post by McGinger
No. You cannot hold an offer and reapply in the next cycle.

You would have to drop that offer, and make a totally fresh application for 2022, but there is nothing to stop you from reapplying to the same Uni again.

what about if I delay only one term for the current offer, and apply to Oxford?
Then it means that I still have a place to go if it isnt successful, cant I? As both starts in different terms
Reply 3
Original post by AsKim
what about if I delay only one term for the current offer, and apply to Oxford?
Then it means that I still have a place to go if it isnt successful, cant I? As both starts in different terms

I tried doing that last year and wasn’t allowed. Call up UCAS and ask them what your options are and explain your situation... see what they say cause they may have changed rules for the corona years.
Original post by Diyarvnd
I tried doing that last year and wasn’t allowed. Call up UCAS and ask them what your options are and explain your situation... see what they say cause they may have changed rules for the corona years.

alright, thanks for your message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending