Online Relationship

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay, maybe not a relationship, haha. I've been talking to this guy for 2 months online and it's been super fun. It's been a great way to revise because he's also in his last year and we've just been enjoying our time together. The thing is, we both like each other and we've both told each other. However, a week or two ago, I said that, you know, we shouldn't 'date' because LDR are hard and we're both going to university later this year. I'm also really enjoying spending time with him and I don't want that to be ruined, if we got into a LDR and it didn't work out.
I don't know - I guess I'm asking if people think I did the right thing because I do go back and forth on my decision to not enter something 'more'. If you've been in/are in a LDR, I'd also love to know your experiences. Thank you.
Li Wei
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay, maybe not a relationship, haha. I've been talking to this guy for 2 months online and it's been super fun. It's been a great way to revise because he's also in his last year and we've just been enjoying our time together. The thing is, we both like each other and we've both told each other. However, a week or two ago, I said that, you know, we shouldn't 'date' because LDR are hard and we're both going to university later this year. I'm also really enjoying spending time with him and I don't want that to be ruined, if we got into a LDR and it didn't work out.
I don't know - I guess I'm asking if people think I did the right thing because I do go back and forth on my decision to not enter something 'more'. If you've been in/are in a LDR, I'd also love to know your experiences. Thank you. ,
I am 5'7 and Chinese man studying at Warwick. I want white girls to date me.

Don't reject me. I'll PM you my snapchat and instagram
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Li Wei)
ur weird
Li Wei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ur weird
No I like white girls but they don't ask me for dates. My face is fine I have good looking face but they ignore me because my height and race
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
No I like white girls but they don't ask me for dates. My face is fine I have good looking face but they ignore me because my height and race
good luck then
Li Wei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
good luck then
Thank you
mason.taylor.16
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

You’ve got no chance in life😂😂 god has not done you any justice
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I don't know - I guess I'm asking if people think I did the right thing because I do go back and forth on my decision to not enter something 'more'. If you've been in/are in a LDR, I'd also love to know your experiences. Thank you.
I will be honest with you if you really want that person in life and your loyalty and love is at a level where no one can break then ldr isn't impossible and I shouldn't be giving my age but mine start at 15 and still going and even thou she far we still together my age now is 17 soon older so if you have time love loyalty and got each other back then do it
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

You are weird bro and if u want a girl trust me it aint a pick up shop or gift shop to pick and leave its called time and so what if your race is that and this u want a girl u make friends u don't beg or find attention seekers
MRwhoBoss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You got female friends if u don't maybe that your first problem
mason.taylor.16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You say they ignore you because of your race

When you are ignoring your own race and chasing WHITE GIRLS
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mason.taylor.16)

Point bro
TheBigEZ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, so in my opinion long distance relationships are hard, and when I mean hard I mean difficult. In the past I've been in one long distance relationship that last just over 9 months. The honey moon stage for us lasted about 4 months and during that we would call everyday, revise and just have last night talks , I couldn't get enough of her.

We got into a big argument during around the 6 month mark because she was coming to England for a week and she wanted to meet up but I couldn't as my mum was in hospital and she said she was only there for one week. The reason I am saying this is because It came to the point where we realised we couldn't spend the next few years with each other on call and facetime and had bigger priorities like exams and hobbies.

In your point of view, uni is the next step in your life where you need to commit a lot of time to it as you'll be study and going out partying(if that is a you thing) where you will only have probably a couple hours a week to call, unless you both want that, nothing is stopping you guys and you'll be like a rock for that and I know I've only been in one of those relationships but many of my other mates have been in LDR and they haven't worked out a lot. Be my guest do what you want but I hope this has helped you in anyway.
Li Wei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I like white girls. Especially Russian or Ukraine or English. I look after myself I do my hair, I go to the gym, I have straightened and whitened my teeth, I look after my clothes, I have a skincare routine.

My friends get hit on by pretty white girls and not me.
mason.taylor.16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like white girls. Especially Russian or Ukraine or English. I look after myself I do my hair, I go to the gym, I have straightened and whitened my teeth, I look after my clothes, I have a skincare routine.

My friends get hit on by pretty white girls and not me.
Maybe stop searching for white girls and go for your own race because they’re clearly interested in your friends and not you lol
Li Wei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe stop searching for white girls and go for your own race because they’re clearly interested in your friends and not you lol
Other asian men in my classes from Singapore and South Korea get the girls. They don't like me because I am 5'7 and Chinese.
MMtrapzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Other asian men in my classes from Singapore and South Korea get the girls. They don't like me because I am 5'7 and Chinese.
pretend ur Korean lol
Li Wei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MMtrapzz)
pretend ur Korean lol
I don't speak their language and they are taller than me.
mason.taylor.16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So what are you gonna do about it? Sit in a forum and whine about it or keep searching for girls that aren’t just white?
wamitzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I regret reading this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (124)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (370)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (275)
10.94%
Lack of purpose or motivation (354)
14.08%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (116)
4.61%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (152)
6.05%
Loneliness (215)
8.55%
Financial worries (94)
3.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.29%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (219)
8.71%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (237)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise