The Student Room Group

goldies questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldie_2021
1.What was the best compliment you have received?
2.What was your worst school day ever?
3.If you were forced to create a new dance move what would it be and what would you call it?
4.If you could go back and change 1 thing in your life what would you change?
5.How much do you know about the world outside your country?
6.If you were going on a picnic with your family what food stuff is going in the basket/bag?

@\^_^/
@Celtic Conjurer
@Brutal Bee
@Nialler x
@LovingLucy
@BluMoon06
@Chopinnocturne31
@LovelyMrFox
@sunny.side.up
@Flors
@nikkiblonsky
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@heldbygrace
@Moonlight rain
@xsowmix
@RazzzBerries
@Justaboutalive
@HaydenFordz
@Bookworm_88
@Muttley79
@jellybellyb
@BadBComeToTheNiz
@summerberry19
@5hyl33n
@Laurence010401
@HumbleBee_x
@laurawatt
@Mesopotamian.
@Chronoscope
@nnth
@Hazelly
@theproblemchild
@H4ttie03
@SuperiorPotato
@ROTL94
@The_Lonely_Goatherd

@AestheticStudying
@DSKE
@builderxyz
@Agashii_

1. Someone once said I looked like a model lol
2. I've had lots of awful days idk which had been the worst.
3. Um ldk lmao
4. Take acting classes when my parenst wanted me to try it out in like year 7 but I was too shy back then. Tbh everything happens for a reason tho so I'd change nothing
5. Quite a fair bit tbf
6. Lol just random stuff tbh I'd rather get hot food
3.If you were forced to create a new dance move what would it be and what would you call it?
6.If you were going on a picnic with your family what food stuff is going in the basket/bag?

1. @Mesopotamian. said that the fact that she enjoys helping me shows how genuine and nice I am :colondollar:

2. Spent the entire day crying in the toilets and not a single person noticed lol

3. I want to create an easy fouetté :cry:

4. I would not let other people affect me so much

5. I think I know a decent amount :smile:

6. Duck rolls, crisps, lots of different fruits, water, smoothiesss, and cake :awesome:
what you walked into a door then lol:biggrin:

oh i hope that thing i say about patrism not upset you im sorry:frown:

Ahahaha if only, nope way worse. You can keep the guesses coming :wink:

No no, I was doing revision and I said to myself I wasn't going to reply to any threads but I got distracted by your questions :colondollar:
Original post by heldbygrace
Ahahaha if only, nope way worse. You can keep the guesses coming :wink:

No no, I was doing revision and I said to myself I wasn't going to reply to any threads but I got distracted by your questions :colondollar:

i guess more later:smile: i at work now:colondollar:

@\^_^/
@Celtic Conjurer
@Brutal Bee
@Nialler x
@LovingLucy
@BluMoon06
@Chopinnocturne31
@LovelyMrFox
@sunny.side.up
@Flors
@nikkiblonsky
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@heldbygrace
@Moonlight rain
@xsowmix
@RazzzBerries
@Justaboutalive
@HaydenFordz
@Bookworm_88
@Muttley79
@jellybellyb
@BadBComeToTheNiz
@summerberry19
@5hyl33n
@Laurence010401
@HumbleBee_x
@laurawatt
@Mesopotamian.
@Chronoscope
@nnth
@Hazelly
@theproblemchild
@H4ttie03
@SuperiorPotato
@ROTL94
@The_Lonely_Goatherd

@AestheticStudying
@DSKE
@builderxyz
@Agashii_

That I was photogenic (by my science teacher :tongue:)

When I got my Yr 8 school photo taken :laugh:

The mexican wave + crocodile clap = The book

Didn't fall on someone whilst canyoning

I would like to think that I know a fair bit

Some Indian food, sandwiches, cake(s), maybe some biscuits and if I'm really pushing it..tea :yes:

Yay I'm back for another one!

1.I think it was when a few special people told me I had a genuine personality and was a comfort to talk to, it made me feel warm and happy.
2.Probably the day I spent hours crying alone in the toilets, was kinda **** then lol.
3.THis is an interesting one-Probably some innovation of the Arm wave haha, and call it 'The Jellyfish':colondollar:

Spoiler

5.I know a bitt about the world-not geography wise tho ahah. I feel strongly about all the injustices happening e.g in Uigher, Myanmar, Syria, The problems in Yemen, Palestine and many more.
6.I love picnics-probably Assorted sandwiches, pastries, strawberries and cherries, orange juice, dumplings, chocolate brownies and cookies and doughnuts! YES I'M A FOODIE
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
1. @Mesopotamian. said that the fact that she enjoys helping me shows how genuine and nice I am :colondollar:

2. Spent the entire day crying in the toilets and not a single person noticed lol

6. Duck rolls, crisps, lots of different fruits, water, smoothiesss, and cake :awesome:

:awesome: :jumphug:
awww Smka im so sorry to hear ur y3 teacher used to bully u :console:
if it makes u feel any better none of my teachers from y3-6 liked me cus I was quiet and in y6 my teacher hated me and bullied me (she used to make remarks bout my work and everything)
2) That is absolutely terrible!! Im sorry to hear/read that :hugs: I've said it before and I'll say it again, the school bullying problem cannot be fixed without also stopping teachers bullying students.

3) lmaoooo good thinking!!

5) I think u mean 6 lmao. I like how you have considered what other items (other than food) u might need
I am not like Mr Bean, because Mr Bean does not think about the consequences of his actions.

Too many to choose from. The whole of year 11??

I would book Emirates flights to New Zealand. Not book Korean Air flights and then 3 and a half weeks later suddenly decide to cancel and rebook and go with Emirates.

This question is slightly easier to answer, since I have 2 countries :lol: However, there is no specification of the amount of detail I should be going into here.

Ok firstly, I'd go with extended family in New Zealand. There are hardly any wasps here, so picnics wouldn't cause problems.
I would basically just bring **** loads of unhealthy food. A picnic is supposed to be enjoyable, after all.

my answers to questions 1 and 4 may be incorrect. They are the best examples that I can think of and remember at the time of writing this post.
Original post by Chopinnocturne31

2.poor chop:redface:
6.what duck roll lol
Original post by Justaboutalive
Yay I'm back for another one!

1.I think it was when a few special people told me I had a genuine personality and was a comfort to talk to, it made me feel warm and happy.
2.Probably the day I spent hours crying alone in the toilets, was kinda **** then lol.
3.THis is an interesting one-Probably some innovation of the Arm wave haha, and call it 'The Jellyfish':colondollar:

Spoiler

5.I know a bitt about the world-not geography wise tho ahah. I feel strongly about all the injustices happening e.g in Uigher, Myanmar, Syria, The problems in Yemen, Palestine and many more.
6.I love picnics-probably Assorted sandwiches, pastries, strawberries and cherries, orange juice, dumplings, chocolate brownies and cookies and doughnuts! YES I'M A FOODIE

5.you know loads then saji lol:biggrin:

2.im sorry that happened smka:frown:
Original post by Laurence010401
I am not like Mr Bean, because Mr Bean does not think about the consequences of his actions.

Too many to choose from. The whole of year 11??

I would book Emirates flights to New Zealand. Not book Korean Air flights and then 3 and a half weeks later suddenly decide to cancel and rebook and go with Emirates.

This question is slightly easier to answer, since I have 2 countries :lol: However, there is no specification of the amount of detail I should be going into here.

Ok firstly, I'd go with extended family in New Zealand. There are hardly any wasps here, so picnics wouldn't cause problems.
I would basically just bring **** loads of unhealthy food. A picnic is supposed to be enjoyable, after all.

my answers to questions 1 and 4 may be incorrect. They are the best examples that I can think of and remember at the time of writing this post.

thanks laurence:smile: you love nz dont you lol:biggrin:

thanks laurence:smile: you love nz dont you lol:biggrin:

oh yes I do :tongue: although my prediction became absolutely correct! As soon as I arrived, the alert levels started changing
Original post by Laurence010401
oh yes I do :tongue: although my prediction became absolutely correct! As soon as I arrived, the alert levels started changing

your a jinx:biggrin:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
:awesome: :jumphug:

:jumphug:
2.poor chop:redface:
6.what duck roll lol

It’s okay. It was a long time ago :biggrin:

There are different types of duck rolls? :colondollar:

5.you know loads then saji lol:biggrin:

Lol idk about loadss but I do like to be aware of current affairs, less so politics though.
Reply 36

1) I can't remember
2) Second day of second lockdown
3) Well, seeing as I'm being forced to create the dance move, I think I'll make it a fast, 50mph pirouhette, named the Blade.
4) Choose politics rather than history for my A level
5) I live in England so hear a ton about this country and the USA through the BBC. My mum tells me a bit about Bosnia sometimes, because she's from there. But, Africa, Asia (excluding China), South America, Canada, and much of Europe seem non-existent a lot of the time. However, we do listen to the BBC World Service which does cover other countries.
6) Sandwiches, salads, fruit (apples, oranges), snack bars, possibly crisps
i pm you but im scared

I didn’t get a pm 😧 are you ok?
now???

Yes, I got it. I replied. Did you see it? :hugs:
Sorry i'm late to this :frown:

1. "You have no idea how beautiful u are" :blush:
2. Idk throwing up, bad period cramps, being bullied! :dontknow:
3. I gotta think about this one lol- i ave no idea :hmmmm:
4. Me being lazy in primary school- underestimating education
5. Not much, i intend to travel and learn about it myself rather than relying on other peoples experiences and online sources
6. Scones with jam and clotted cream! :drool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending