bluemashmellow
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi I wasn't told to fill in any details about household income. should I be worried? - that they won't then accept my application.
I have sent it and applied for tuition fees and maintenance loan, but only the minimum amount as I will only be commuting from home
Last edited by bluemashmellow; 1 month ago
University of South Wales
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bluemashmellow)
hi I wasn't told to fill in any details about household income. should I be worried? - that they won't then accept my application.
I have sent it and applied for tuition fees and maintenance loan, but only the minimum amount as I will only be commuting from home
Hibluemashmellow, please don't be worried. If you like at home with your parents, it'll more than likely be the income of your parents that will be taken into consideration, so they will request your parents email address and will contact them for further information. I hope this helps! Thanks, Carrie
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, did you input your parents email address to state they will be supporting your application?
Thanks, Isaac
bluemashmellow
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, did you input your parents email address to state they will be supporting your application?
Thanks, Isaac
no, is there any way I can go back to my application even though I have sent it off again?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no, is there any way I can go back to my application even though I have sent it off again?
No, if you only applied for the basic funding you can complete the household income form http://ow.ly/d/8pbq and your parents can complete the PFF2 form http://ow.ly/d/8pbp - you can complete both forms digitally and upload them online.

If your parents upload the PFF2 form in your account, they must make sure to sign the terms and conditions page.
Thanks, Isaac
bluemashmellow
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
No, if you only applied for the basic funding you can complete the household income form http://ow.ly/d/8pbq and your parents can complete the PFF2 form http://ow.ly/d/8pbp - you can complete both forms digitally and upload them online.

If your parents upload the PFF2 form in your account, they must make sure to sign the terms and conditions page.
Thanks, Isaac
If I don't complete a household income form will I just receive the minimum Maintenance loan then?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I don't complete a household income form will I just receive the minimum Maintenance loan then?
If you only applied for the basic, yes.
The form is really easy to complete and only takes a few minutes then you just upload it online.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (124)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (370)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (275)
10.94%
Lack of purpose or motivation (354)
14.08%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (116)
4.61%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (152)
6.05%
Loneliness (215)
8.55%
Financial worries (94)
3.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.29%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (219)
8.71%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (237)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed