The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MMtrapzz
but u not a real muslim :colone:

says who akh :colone:
Original post by oppa saranghae
I am humble but all religions are useless and irrelevant in modern life. Will religion give me good grades at school? Will religion give me money? Will religion give me happiness? NO

You have a point, in a very practical sense. However religion is more of a spiritual guide in life, as opposed to giving you lots of cash and good grades. For some people, religion gives light to a lot of people in darker times.

Personally, I'm atheist. I don't pray on a daily basis. I used to pray whenever I was younger since I went to a Catholic school, and I didn't have as much in-depth knowledge or reflection upon religion as I do today. (Not saying that I know a lot though. There's still many things I have yet to learn)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by FTheOpps
says who akh :colone:

says me akh :colone:
True man, but no one can call themselves a good Muslim if theyre not praying
says me akh :colone:

and what do you know about man :colone:
and what do you know about man :colone:

I know everything :colone:
I am humble but all religions are useless and irrelevant in modern life. Will religion give me good grades at school? Will religion give me money? Will religion give me happiness? NO

I'm not religious but I think it's dumb to assume all religions are useless and irrelevant. You don't have to be religious to see the nuggets of wisdom embedded in these stories of old.
I know everything :colone:

astaghfurullah akh cant be havin this behaviour still tauba kar
every real muslim does

Ohhhh ok. That makes more sense! My bad @nm12345.
astaghfurullah akh cant be havin this behaviour still tauba kar

what the hell what did I do lol
sorry uncle :frown:
:lol:

Can I ask you a question? Are your parents religious?
Original post by sunny.side.up

mine are
what the hell what did I do lol
sorry uncle :frown:
:lol:

Bloody only Allah knows the everyting taubar kar before you go to the bloody hell :mad:
I was asking another user when they pray 5 times and you answered. You pray 5 times a day as well?

Yes, any real muslim prays 5 times a day
I pray 5x a day!

Can't wait to pray Zuhr (midday) prayer today! :cry: Just wanna be on my knees crying and writing down my worries and prayers to Allah!
For all the Muslims reading this, please remember me in your prayers, i'm going through difficulty! 💕
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I pray 5x a day!

Can't wait to pray Zuhr (midday) prayer today! :cry: Just wanna be on my knees crying and writing down prayers to Allah!
For all the Muslims reading this, please remember me in your prayers, i'm going through difficulty! 💕

I'm not Muslim, but I'll pray for you. (:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I pray 5x a day!

Can't wait to pray Zuhr (midday) prayer today! :cry: Just wanna be on my knees crying and writing down prayers to Allah!

sure I will
but in return pray for my GCSEs :smile:
sure I will
but in return pray for my GCSEs :smile:

@ All the Muslims, let's all just pray for everybody in our Ummah, for the people who have been through hardships and have got through them, for those currently in hardships and struggling, and for those who will be facing hardships in the coming future. May Allah grant us ease in our hardships, and light the way out of these worldly troubles. Aameen.

No
No, because I am an atheist.

Latest

Trending

Trending