The Student Room Group

what is my style/subculture

so basically what I'm asking is, what is my style/subculture? I'm legit so confused, I feel I fall in so many. I dress in very grunge/emo/alternative style. skirts with cool ass tights, big boots, chokers, thigh belts etc but I also like wearing pink clothing too (kawaii style, pink wigs etc). I listen to emo kinda music such as pierce the veil but I also listen to nirvana, arctic monkeys, oasis, yungblud and the dollyrots. Any one have any ideas?
Original post by Scarlett.lou
so basically what I'm asking is, what is my style/subculture? I'm legit so confused, I feel I fall in so many. I dress in very grunge/emo/alternative style. skirts with cool ass tights, big boots, chokers, thigh belts etc but I also like wearing pink clothing too (kawaii style, pink wigs etc). I listen to emo kinda music such as pierce the veil but I also listen to nirvana, arctic monkeys, oasis, yungblud and the dollyrots. Any one have any ideas?

You don't have to fit yourself into a box, it's perfectly fine to be a wonderful mix of lots of different styles. No one fits perfectly, that's what makes us all so unique and fantastic! Also you have a great taste in music, I love Artic Monkeys! :wink:
Original post by MayaVellichor
You don't have to fit yourself into a box, it's perfectly fine to be a wonderful mix of lots of different styles. No one fits perfectly, that's what makes us all so unique and fantastic! Also you have a great taste in music, I love Artic Monkeys! :wink:

thankyou!
Original post by MayaVellichor

I wouldnt say emo in the slightest but you don't have to fit into a box. Being you is an overused phrase but its genuine meaning is what I'm trying to get out. You seem grunge too me tho!
Original post by Scarlett.lou

I dunno...Punk rock?
You don't have to fit into one, you could be a mixture of multiple

Quick Reply

Latest