Let's get to know each other!

Watch
rawrspamz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! My name is Trinity! (I don't like my name haha) I lived in the UK up until 1 year ago aka 2020, I live in the US now. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be... Surprisingly we're not on lockdown yet! So, that's a good thing!
I don't have much to say... But I would like to get to know some of you all! Just a small decent and friendly conversation!
the_pharaoh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rawrspamz)
Hi! My name is Trinity! (I don't like my name haha) I lived in the UK up until 1 year ago aka 2020, I live in the US now. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be... Surprisingly we're not on lockdown yet! So, that's a good thing!
I don't have much to say... But I would like to get to know some of you all! Just a small decent and friendly conversation!
U acc have a nice name
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
(Original post by the_pharaoh)
U acc have a nice name
Aw thank you! My mum told me a while back that she was thinking about calling me Jasmine but I got stuck with Trinity. But Thank you, I've never really liked my name haha.
Katya_93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi trinity
What made you relocate to the US?
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aw thank you! My mum told me a while back that she was thinking about calling me Jasmine but I got stuck with Trinity. But Thank you, I've never really liked my name haha.
its unique ill give u that
username5252878
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello Trinity, nice name. 😊 How are you?
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katya_93)
Hi trinity
What made you relocate to the US?
Hi!
I actually was looking for jobs and also I was going to the US to visit a friend I haven't seen for years. She usually flies over to see me but instead, I flew over to her so she doesn't have to keep spending money. But once I got to the US to meet her I fell in love with the place! I actually started looking at apartments with her because I was so interested in living there. It's quite nice. I was only going to see her for a day or two but ended up moving there.
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
its unique ill give u that
Thank you!
sophmeh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hiyaa!
Katya_93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
I actually was looking for jobs and also I was going to the US to visit a friend I haven't seen for years. She usually flies over to see me but instead, I flew over to her so she doesn't have to keep spending money. But once I got to the US to meet her I fell in love with the place! I actually started looking at apartments with her because I was so interested in living there. It's quite nice. I was only going to see her for a day or two but ended up moving there.
Oh that's fantastic!
I'm so glad you're happy with your move!

What's been the hardest thing to adjust to down there?
I love the idea of moving to another country but I don't think I'd be able to leave my family like that 😅
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!
how old are you?
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
(Original post by sophmeh)
hiyaa!
HiiiI!
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
how old are you?
I just turned 18 about a week ago! What about you? (You don't have to answer)
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just turned 18 about a week ago! What about you? (You don't have to answer)
im only 15
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
im only 15
Lucky number 15! My brother is 19 and he goes "I wish I was 15 again, I'd rather stay 15 than this age" I'm so confused about why he wishes that! What's so good about the age of 15? Is there anything special about it haha. Sorry, I'm a bit weird if you didn't notice!
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lucky number 15! My brother is 19 and he goes "I wish I was 15 again, I'd rather stay 15 than this age" I'm so confused about why he wishes that! What's so good about the age of 15? Is there anything special about it haha. Sorry, I'm a bit weird if you didn't notice!
dw about it 😂
honestly i see nothing special a bit restricted yet under our parents care thats the only adv i can think of besides that even school rn has gotten hard cuz im at the end of my gcse years
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
dw about it 😂
honestly i see nothing special a bit restricted yet under our parents care thats the only adv i can think of besides that even school rn has gotten hard cuz im at the end of my gcse years
Oh man! Haha My bad, But I get it and I'm sorry about that! I hope it get's easier anytime soon!
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trinity is a dope name

Is the food in Murica really as good as it looks? I've always wanted to go to America, and 2020 was gonna be my chance but COVID happened, and I'm stuck at home
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Trinity is a dope name

Is the food in Murica really as good as it looks? I've always wanted to go to America, and 2020 was gonna be my chance but COVID happened, and I'm stuck at home
Awe thank you!

And yes it's actually pretty dang good! The best thing I've probably tasted that I found so good was Lava Cake as a dessert and mainly all the Chinese restaurants! And I'm sorry about that! Hopefully, you can come to America sometime soon! You'll love it!
the_pharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh man! Haha My bad, But I get it and I'm sorry about that! I hope it get's easier anytime soon!
Nah dw it isn't that big of a deal just a bit of hard work and by the end of May it will ease cuz I would've been done with all exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (166)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (498)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (379)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (473)
13.94%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (164)
4.83%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (208)
6.13%
Loneliness (288)
8.49%
Financial worries (122)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (137)
4.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (155)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (186)
5.48%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (302)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.28%

Watched Threads