The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Has anyone had an offer back from Kings College for Media and Creative Industries?

I just want to see if anyone has heard back from Kings for this course - Media, Culture and Creative Industries as I applied back at the beginning of November and haven't heard anything. Would also just like to see some people doing the same course too as I haven't seen many people doing this course :smile:

Scroll to see replies

My daughter has applied for this course too, also back in November and not heard a word. She's had all her other offers.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by fulhamgirly
My daughter has applied for this course too, also back in November and not heard a word. She's had all her other offers.

Yes me too! The waiting is killing me, I was going to message admissions to ask for an update but I feel a bit more comforted now that someone else has not heard back yet :smile: Fingers crossed and good luck to your daughter!
Original post by saskiamohan
I just want to see if anyone has heard back from Kings for this course - Media, Culture and Creative Industries as I applied back at the beginning of November and haven't heard anything. Would also just like to see some people doing the same course too as I haven't seen many people doing this course :smile:

I have also applied and haven't heard anything 🤨
Original post by saskiamohan

i applied in December, still haven't heard back either :frown:
anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 6
Original post by jacobdawson
anyone heard anything yet?

Nope :frown: !!
Reply 7
I’m from China and some of my friends got the offer from this course, around 4 people. I also haven’t get the offer from this course...
This is unrelated, as I’m already at university but the course sounds amazing! Wish I could have applied for a course like this
Reply 9
I received an offer mid January after applying in late November!
did anyone get reduced offers? because i heard digital culture has been reduced but I was hoping creative industries would get reduced offers too
Reply 11
I applied to this course in early December and still have not heard back :frown: Hopefully they respond by March 31st as promised
Original post by izzbeee
I applied to this course in early December and still have not heard back :frown: Hopefully they respond by March 31st as promised

Me too!! I know they probably won’t be replying over Easter so that leaves another 2/3 weeks without knowing :frown: I’ll keep fingers crossed for all of us xx
Reply 13
Has anyone gotten a response yet? I'm not sure when they will respond and I am really hoping they do so before the end of April. This waiting game is just :s-smilie:
Have given up and rejected the application. Unacceptable behaviour by Kings. Rules say they should have offered by March 31st.
Reply 15
Hi everyone so just an update for everyone waiting on this course:

I sent out a message on King’s Apply last week about my application status and just got a reply. Apparently this course is very competitive and they are trying to read over everyone’s application so that all applicants have a fair chance to this course. My application is still “under consideration”, which honestly makes me kind of nervous. They will try to release a decision by May 20, which hopefully means that they will do so earlier than that.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone still waiting for CMCI!
Reply 16
Original post by izzbeee
Hi everyone so just an update for everyone waiting on this course:

I sent out a message on King’s Apply last week about my application status and just got a reply. Apparently this course is very competitive and they are trying to read over everyone’s application so that all applicants have a fair chance to this course. My application is still “under consideration”, which honestly makes me kind of nervous. They will try to release a decision by May 20, which hopefully means that they will do so earlier than that.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone still waiting for CMCI!

Ohhhh Thanku~~
Hey! I nearly applied for kings but now glad I didn’t, the waiting sounds awful for you guys. I was wondering if anyone here has an offer for media and creative industries at warwick?
Hi everyone! I received a conditional offer from Kings today !!! So happy to have finally heard back, hope everyone hears back soon :smile:
I just got an offer too! im so relieved

Quick Reply

Latest