Has anyone had an offer back from Kings College for Media and Creative Industries?

Watch
saskiamohan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just want to see if anyone has heard back from Kings for this course - Media, Culture and Creative Industries as I applied back at the beginning of November and haven't heard anything. Would also just like to see some people doing the same course too as I haven't seen many people doing this course
fulhamgirly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My daughter has applied for this course too, also back in November and not heard a word. She's had all her other offers.
saskiamohan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by fulhamgirly)
My daughter has applied for this course too, also back in November and not heard a word. She's had all her other offers.
Yes me too! The waiting is killing me, I was going to message admissions to ask for an update but I feel a bit more comforted now that someone else has not heard back yet Fingers crossed and good luck to your daughter!
jacobdawson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saskiamohan)
I just want to see if anyone has heard back from Kings for this course - Media, Culture and Creative Industries as I applied back at the beginning of November and haven't heard anything. Would also just like to see some people doing the same course too as I haven't seen many people doing this course
I have also applied and haven't heard anything 🤨
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saskiamohan)
i applied in December, still haven't heard back either
jacobdawson
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
anyone heard anything yet?
saskiamohan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jacobdawson)
anyone heard anything yet?
Nope !!
Liliyyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m from China and some of my friends got the offer from this course, around 4 people. I also haven’t get the offer from this course...
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is unrelated, as I’m already at university but the course sounds amazing! Wish I could have applied for a course like this
luvdoll
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I received an offer mid January after applying in late November!
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
did anyone get reduced offers? because i heard digital culture has been reduced but I was hoping creative industries would get reduced offers too
izzbeee
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied to this course in early December and still have not heard back Hopefully they respond by March 31st as promised
saskiamohan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by izzbeee)
I applied to this course in early December and still have not heard back Hopefully they respond by March 31st as promised
Me too!! I know they probably won’t be replying over Easter so that leaves another 2/3 weeks without knowing I’ll keep fingers crossed for all of us xx
izzbeee
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone gotten a response yet? I'm not sure when they will respond and I am really hoping they do so before the end of April. This waiting game is just
fulhamgirly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have given up and rejected the application. Unacceptable behaviour by Kings. Rules say they should have offered by March 31st.
izzbeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone so just an update for everyone waiting on this course:

I sent out a message on King’s Apply last week about my application status and just got a reply. Apparently this course is very competitive and they are trying to read over everyone’s application so that all applicants have a fair chance to this course. My application is still “under consideration”, which honestly makes me kind of nervous. They will try to release a decision by May 20, which hopefully means that they will do so earlier than that.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone still waiting for CMCI!
Liliyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by izzbeee)
Hi everyone so just an update for everyone waiting on this course:

I sent out a message on King’s Apply last week about my application status and just got a reply. Apparently this course is very competitive and they are trying to read over everyone’s application so that all applicants have a fair chance to this course. My application is still “under consideration”, which honestly makes me kind of nervous. They will try to release a decision by May 20, which hopefully means that they will do so earlier than that.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone still waiting for CMCI!
Ohhhh Thanku~~
Bookworm1806
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I nearly applied for kings but now glad I didn’t, the waiting sounds awful for you guys. I was wondering if anyone here has an offer for media and creative industries at warwick?
saskiamohan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone! I received a conditional offer from Kings today !!! So happy to have finally heard back, hope everyone hears back soon
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I just got an offer too! im so relieved
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (164)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (495)
14.69%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (378)
11.22%
Lack of purpose or motivation (471)
13.98%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (162)
4.81%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (206)
6.11%
Loneliness (286)
8.49%
Financial worries (120)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (135)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (153)
4.54%
Lack of real life entertainment (183)
5.43%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (301)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.35%

Watched Threads