Bcu January intake accommodation

Watch this thread
Eivy234
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m studying midwifery but have been offered a January 2022, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how accomodation and term time works
kalejola
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
hey, same did you ever find an answer?
Abi.Tate
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hi I’m in the same position have you found anything yet as I’m struggling Abi
Rayaa32
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hey so I’m studying child nursing in January and with accommodations, I was told to call and apply at the end of September and start or October and rooms will be available. I’m not sure about term dates but we’ll be from January 2022 - December 2022.
Last edited by Rayaa32; 8 months ago
cutecupid
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Rayaa32)
Hey so I’m studying child nursing in January and with accommodations, I was told to call and apply between November - December and rooms will be available. I’m not sure about term dates but we’ll be from January 2022 - December 2022.
did you a interview for the jan 2022 nursing.Any tips??
Rayaa32
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by cutecupid)
did you a interview for the jan 2022 nursing.Any tips??
Yes I did the interview and just prep yourself on simple questions like, 'talk about yourself' and 'why you want to do nursing and why you chose children nursing'. Questions like 'what skills do you have that is needed for the course' and 'what skills do nurses need to do children nursing'. And 'what tasks do i think I will be doing when on placement or as a nurse' will appear. The scenario questions were fine I think I was asked 3 questions on that but it's fine and finally ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helped and good luck!
cutecupid
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Rayaa32)
Yes I did the interview and just prep yourself on simple questions like, 'talk about yourself' and 'why you want to do nursing and why you chose children nursing'. Questions like 'what skills do you have that is needed for the course' and 'what skills do nurses need to do children nursing'. And 'what tasks do i think I will be doing when on placement or as a nurse' will appear. The scenario questions were fine I think I was asked 3 questions on that but it's fine and finally ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helped and good luck!
thank for your help.i got a offer for adult nursing jan 2022
Rayaa32
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by cutecupid)
thank for your help.i got a offer for adult nursing jan 2022
That's great! Congrats!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (138)
29.87%
It went fairly well (220)
47.62%
It didn't go too well (66)
14.29%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.23%

Watched Threads