Report Thread starter 1 month ago
HI
Last edited by vickymads; 1 month ago
holly0212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hiya, i know the grade boundaries can be quite high for maths. Do you know how high of a B you got? It could have been a low B so closer to a C and that could have pulled you down? Also, what grade is the 70%? I would speak to ur teacher anyway and ask them how they came up with a C just so you know.
anonuser99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vickymads)
ohh ok but still my friend shes in the same class as me she got the same mark as me in the test where we both got Bs and she got 75% and she got a B in her report so thats why i was a little confused on how she got almost the same mark as me but managed to get higher. I understand no 2 students are similar but still like we are exactly the same in class and we both do our homework and everything.
Ask your teacher. They'll be willing to tell you.
holly0212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vickymads)
ohh ok but still my friend shes in the same class as me she got the same mark as me in the test where we both got Bs and she got 75% and she got a B in her report so thats why i was a little confused on how she got almost the same mark as me but managed to get higher. I understand no 2 students are similar but still like we are exactly the same in class and we both do our homework and everything.
That extra 5% could have just pushed her up to a B, there is probably very little between ur C and her B but that's how it worked out when the average of the marks where taken. And you could have both got a B but had different percentages. Anyway defo ask ur teacher
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (122)
4.91%
Uncertainty around my education (368)
14.81%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (272)
10.95%
Lack of purpose or motivation (350)
14.08%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (113)
4.55%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (150)
6.04%
Loneliness (213)
8.57%
Financial worries (92)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.27%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.79%
Lack of real life entertainment (131)
5.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (216)
8.69%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (233)
9.38%

Watched Threads