COVID 19 Vaccine Campaign

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone, I am developing a campaign to convince college students to get the COVID 19 Vaccine on campus.

Please feel free to answer the questions below and tell me your opinion.

What are your perceptions of the COVID19 vaccine?

Do you have an interest in getting the COVID19 vaccine? Why or Why not?

Do you think most college students will get the COVID19 vaccine when it becomes available? Why or why not?

What are the barriers to students getting the COVID19 vaccine?

What type of messaging would encourage students to get the COVID19 vaccine?

How do you think organizations on campus can make the COVID 19 Vaccine more accessible for Students?
username5347244
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
What are your perceptions of the COVID19 vaccine? I think some people won't get it.

Do you have an interest in getting the COVID19 vaccine? Why or Why not? No, because I do not think I need it.

Do you think most college students will get the COVID19 vaccine when it becomes available? Why or why not? Yes, because they want to go back to uni.

What are the barriers to students getting the COVID19 vaccine? Not sure.

What type of messaging would encourage students to get the COVID19 vaccine? Can go back to uni, no masks(?)

How do you think organizations on campus can make the COVID 19 Vaccine more accessible for Students? They can offer the vaccine.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey everyone, I am developing a campaign to convince college students to get the COVID 19 Vaccine on campus.

Do you think most college students will get the COVID19 vaccine when it becomes available? Why or why not?

How do you think organizations on campus can make the COVID 19 Vaccine more accessible for Students?
1) I perceive the Covid vaccine as good for allowing people to get their freedoms back.
2) I definitely want the Covid vaccine as soon as possible so I will not face any restrictions. Vaccine passports are a big fear
3) Yes most students will.
4) The barriers college students will face are the waiting time to be vaccinated. It’s totally out of order if they face restrictions and vaccine passports for travel, jobs etc while they wait to be vaccinated. These restrictions should only apply to people who have deliberately refused the offer of a vaccination with no valid reason. It’s the governments responsibility to ensure people are vaccinated as soon as possible and not face any restrictions to their freedoms while they wait.
5) Get vaccinated
6) Better availability of vaccines for students and other people requires the government to import all types vaccine available globally. For example why has Sputnik V vaccine not been imported??? People are waiting and fearing implementation of restrictions to their freedoms for not being vaccinated and it seems the government is certainly not doing everything it can to reduce the waiting time for younger people or under 50s by importing more vaccine.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

You are wasting your time many young people won't get it, and those who do more the fool for them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads