The Student Room Group

Has anyone else had this happen or is just me?

When I was about 14 i was in Sainsbury’s and me and my mum were at the self service checkouts paying and behind us queuing for the checkouts was this boy and his dad and he was staring at me and we were both staring at each other the whole time and he smiled and even when we were leaving the shop he was still staring at me. I know this sounds stupid but I was so sure he was the one without even knowing him. Now I’m nearly 19 now and I still think that sometimes is that weird?
Reply 1
Was meant to say this. Now I’m nearly 19 and I still think about it sometimes is that weird?
Nah rlly normal... just a daydream fantasy that can strike at random times but has a rlly powerful impact on ur brain it imprints forever.

Fifteen years ago master was in Stockholm Gamla Stan at the ice cream shop. He said the cute blonde Swedish girl behind the counter made him feel that way... instant connection, strong attraction, they never spoke and never saw each other again... but he didn't forget the moment like a surge of karmic power.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending