The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do

I think its just this lockdown because its not really got any better since last year and it's just gone into the new year. I just feel like I'm getting older but I'm getting delayed and stuff because of this and its like ****. I am a bit upset and in tears a bit atm. I just don’t know what to do anymore because I just don't know how I want to spend my life. I just have a negative mindset because of people who are negative like aghhhh I have done so much **** all my life. I just am confused and upset right now so I might not be making sense but its just I just feel behind and **** and I just dont know what to do anymore with this lockdown
Original post by Anonymous
I think its just this lockdown because its not really got any better since last year and it's just gone into the new year. I just feel like I'm getting older but I'm getting delayed and stuff because of this and its like ****. I am a bit upset and in tears a bit atm. I just don’t know what to do anymore because I just don't know how I want to spend my life. I just have a negative mindset because of people who are negative like aghhhh I have done so much **** all my life. I just am confused and upset right now so I might not be making sense but its just I just feel behind and **** and I just dont know what to do anymore with this lockdown

Please seek support right now! I know how your feeling, it’s so hard but seek support. If you can’t talk to your parents then call a helpline. You are struggling and it’s ok but talk to someone! And you are so worth it! Stop them negative thoughts, do something you enjoy and speak about your emotions....... :smile:
Please seek support right now! I know how your feeling, it’s so hard but seek support. If you can’t talk to your parents then call a helpline. You are struggling and it’s ok but talk to someone! And you are so worth it! Stop them negative thoughts, do something you enjoy and speak about your emotions....... :smile:

Sorry I meant it can be hard to talk about your emotions but it’s so important
Reply 3

Bad times don’t last at all! As the person above mentioned get some help.. there’s light at the end of this very gloomy tunnel you’ve just got to stay strong enough to see it.. talk about your emotions and find something that makes you happy.
All the very best!
Reply 4

Sorry I meant it can be hard to talk about your emotions but it’s so important

Original post by oci9
Bad times don’t last at all! As the person above mentioned get some help.. there’s light at the end of this very gloomy tunnel you’ve just got to stay strong enough to see it.. talk about your emotions and find something that makes you happy.
All the very best!

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending