My boyfriend kissed another girl on the lips

Watch
Shygurl:-3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have been in a relationship with him for nearly two years and one of the years was in lockdown so we stayed at our own houses. During that period I didn't know what he was doing but one day I heard from him that he kissed his first ex on the cheek and he kissed his second ex on the lips. I don't know what to do because he kissed me on the cheek 4 times and is planing to kiss me on the lips but what if he goes back to one of his ex-girlfriends and kisses them again. Then will I need to dump him. But he is too beautiful to be true. Please help me in what ever way you can, please.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
When you said "too beautiful to be true" do you mean just looks or his personality too? Because girl if it's just looks it's not worth it. How do you feel now when you found out he kissed another girl? What would you feel if he does it again and kisses another girl on the lips... will you still accept it?
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Shygurl:-3)
I have been in a relationship with him for nearly two years and one of the years was in lockdown so we stayed at our own houses. During that period I didn't know what he was doing but one day I heard from him that he kissed his first ex on the cheek and he kissed his second ex on the lips. I don't know what to do because he kissed me on the cheek 4 times and is planing to kiss me on the lips but what if he goes back to one of his ex-girlfriends and kisses them again. Then will I need to dump him. But he is too beautiful to be true. Please help me in what ever way you can, please.
I mean if he only kissed them on the cheek and one on the lips then I think its forgiveable, but obviously if it happens again then you'd have to do something about it like talk it out
g-shock16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
well if hes going round kissing his x's then u should probalby consider dumping him before he dumps u.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has he apologised for cheating on you by kissing both his ex's during lockdown?
If yes, & you're willing to give him another chance, then talk about it.
If yes, &, you want to end it because he cheated, then end it.
If no, (but you still want to be with him), tell him he has an ultimatum to apologise, and you'll consider talking (insert having a break here)
If no and he refuses to apologise, ditch him.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
dump him. The fact that you will only dump him after he kisses an ex again, shows you aren't really ready for a relationship. You should've talked to him the first time and made your feelings clear. He's messing you around. Dump him
Unofficial_Biker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
if he kissed them while with you, dump his a*s, if he didn't, then, idek what you are worried about ngl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (94)
27.09%
England (114)
32.85%
Belgium (28)
8.07%
Germany (39)
11.24%
Spain (8)
2.31%