The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level History - Democracy and Nazism Exam (2020 Autumn Paper)

Hey, does anyone know what topics/questions came up on the A level 2020 autumn paper for the 2O democracy and nazism unit? I've got mocks in a couple of weeks and I'm so stressed for them, i would really appreciate any guidance/advice. thank you!!
Original post by hapaxlegomenon27
Hey, does anyone know what topics/questions came up on the A level 2020 autumn paper for the 2O democracy and nazism unit? I've got mocks in a couple of weeks and I'm so stressed for them, i would really appreciate any guidance/advice. thank you!!

for my November mocks, my teacher made up her own paper with different past paper questions, and the source question she used was from the 2020 paper and it was about hitlers consolidation of power im sure. and I remember there was a source about the reichstag fire and how Hitler and the nazis blamed the communists. It was a very nice source question
Original post by penguinnn1111
for my November mocks, my teacher made up her own paper with different past paper questions, and the source question she used was from the 2020 paper and it was about hitlers consolidation of power im sure. and I remember there was a source about the reichstag fire and how Hitler and the nazis blamed the communists. It was a very nice source question

thank you!! do you know any of the essay questions?
Reply 3
Original post by hapaxlegomenon27
thank you!! do you know any of the essay questions?

did you or does anyone know of the essay questions for the 2020 paper? Really need some guidance as my teachers have given us nothing, stress!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending