sophiemoloney
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I've recently been given an offer on a Music Performance (Drums) and Music Business course at BIMM before my audition in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone else has had this response from any uni? I'm super happy to be given an offer already but I was surprise they gave me an offer before the audition!
Last edited by sophiemoloney; 8 months ago
lilxannefranko
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by sophiemoloney)
I've recently been given an offer on a Music Performance (Drums) and Music Business course at BIMM before my audition in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone else has had this response from any uni? I'm super happy to be given an offer already but I was surprise they gave me an offer before the audition!
Hi! ive applied for a course for Music Production and Business i got a contextual offer before my audition but after my audition I got a Letter of recommendation meaning i got the thumbs up! which one are you planning on attending ive been trying to find people going to the same one as me (London)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.76%
Okay (96)
29.27%
A bit lacking (119)
36.28%
Not good at all (81)
24.7%

Watched Threads