Elbd1711
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone, has anyone already applied for accommodation? I was wondering if you had a confirmation message/email that your application has been received? I didn’t receive anything like this so just a little concerned I applied wrong or something!
FaccoyKazz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the hungry)
guys how do we accept the offer? do we have to withdraw the other choices?
if you firm and insure, you will withdraw from all other choices that aren’t your firm and insurance
FaccoyKazz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the hungry)
oh i see thanks, I don't seem to have that option as i'm still waiting for one more uni but I've decided to accept KMMS- Whens the deadline for accommodation? if we wait longer to accept and apply are we less likely to get the accommodation that we want?
think the deadlines in june sometime so still quite a while, and yes the longer you wait the less choice you’ll have for accommodation - i feel your pain, still waiting to hear back from 2 unis post-interview😭
Bambi234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elbd1711)
Hi everyone, has anyone already applied for accommodation? I was wondering if you had a confirmation message/email that your application has been received? I didn’t receive anything like this so just a little concerned I applied wrong or something!
I just filled in a form asking me to rank accommodation, like you said I haven't received any confirmation either
kother2015
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations everyone! Does anyone know if there are any flat studios near KMMS? Anyone considering living in a studio flat?
Boomin2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone and congrats to all the offer holders. I just firmed Kent today! Has anyone else firmed it ?
Elbd1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Boomin2002)
Hey everyone and congrats to all the offer holders. I just firmed Kent today! Has anyone else firmed it ?
Yes i have!
letmeinunis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Boomin2002)
I haven't yet, it's all dependant on whether I get an offer from BSMS
drogbaaaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Got a conditional offer today, will probably firm once i find out from my last option since i dont really want to go there anyway. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in september if i can get the grades
annaaaa12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congrats to everyone who has an offer! I’m going to decline this offer but good luck to the rest of you!
okiwan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys congrats to everyone who got an offer! I’m planning on firming kmms would love to get to know everyone who’s planning to go as well
T14496
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I’m a grad and have firmed with an unconditional .. just debating accommodation or commuting in. Will anyone be commuting?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
mayapirie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Elbd1711)
I didn’t get a confirmation either! I emailed the accommodation office though and they said they had my application so I think they just don’t send them. Also at the applicant open day someone on the admissions team said that everyone got their first choice for accommodation last year, so I think we’re fine!
fayepatton
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone! Congrats on your offers, I got mine yesterday
okiwan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fayepatton)
Hi everyone! Congrats on your offers, I got mine yesterday
Congratulations! Are you planning on accepting the offer?
Burks97
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone! Finally joined the gang after receiving my offer yesterday! I’m a grad with a degree in pharmacology. I’ve already firmed my offer, can’t wait to start and meet you all!
fayepatton
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by okiwan)
Congratulations! Are you planning on accepting the offer?
Thank you! Yeah I have accepted it
Hlouise2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by T14496)
Hi I’m a grad and have firmed with an unconditional .. just debating accommodation or commuting in. Will anyone be commuting?
I'm a grad and will be commuting! About an hour and a half each way. How long will your commute be?
drogbaaaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can anyone apply for the scholarships, or are they solely for people eligible for bursaries?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (198)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (567)
14.49%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (441)
11.27%
Lack of purpose or motivation (539)
13.77%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (194)
4.96%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (235)
6%
Loneliness (329)
8.41%
Financial worries (144)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (153)
3.91%
Exposure to negative news/social media (176)
4.5%
Lack of real life entertainment (219)
5.6%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (351)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (368)
9.4%

Watched Threads