Anyone received an offer from Swansea for adult / any type of nursing

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Swansea regarding any nursing course? I had an interview at the very start of January but still haven’t heard anything. Not sure if they’ve started to give out offers yet either? Thanks
Craesull
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I also had my interview January 5th for adult nursing.
I’m on an access course and none of us have had anything back from Swansea yet.
Looking at responses on forums here, Swansea are still interviewing and telling people they should hear by end of April. So still ages yet!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Craesull)
Hi, I also had my interview January 5th for adult nursing.
I’m on an access course and none of us have had anything back from Swansea yet.
Looking at responses on forums here, Swansea are still interviewing and telling people they should hear by end of April. So still ages yet!
Hi, yes I haven’t heard of anyone getting an offer or rejection from them yet! When I emailed the other day they said they’re hoping to get all offers out and on ucas by the end of April but will hopefully be sooner.

Hope this helps & hope we find out soon.. so stressful
CoolT
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey can anyone advice me on what the Swansea interview was like? I have one soon 😭
Craesull
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolT)
Hey can anyone advice me on what the Swansea interview was like? I have one soon 😭
It’s soo relaxed! It felt like a really nice chat about why I want to be a nurse and I left it feeling very positive. They ask why you want to be a nurse, what issue you think is the biggest that nurses are currently facing (read up on nursing times) and why this is having such a bad effect, they gave a scenario question and just a bit about you such as what motivates you
I had no idea they were still interviewing! Good luck you’ll go great!! X
CoolT
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s soo relaxed! It felt like a really nice chat about why I want to be a nurse and I left it feeling very positive. They ask why you want to be a nurse, what issue you think is the biggest that nurses are currently facing (read up on nursing times) and why this is having such a bad effect, they gave a scenario question and just a bit about you such as what motivates you
I had no idea they were still interviewing! Good luck you’ll go great!! X
Thankyouuu for answering ! And yes they are still interviewing but I’m sure they’ll start giving out offers before the 24 of may since that’s the UCAS deadline. X
Craesull
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolT)
Thankyouuu for answering ! And yes they are still interviewing but I’m sure they’ll start giving out offers before the 24 of may since that’s the UCAS deadline. X
Yeah I’ve already had my offer and everyone on my access course has! So hopefully you’ll hear really quick after your interview x
CoolT
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I’ve already had my offer and everyone on my access course has! So hopefully you’ll hear really quick after your interview x
That’s really good congrats 🥳 x
Sparker25
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Swansea regarding any nursing course? I had an interview at the very start of January but still haven’t heard anything. Not sure if they’ve started to give out offers yet either? Thanks
Hi! I had my interview back in January and had an offer about 2 weeks ago, so they’re starting to give them out! I hope you hear soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
12.12%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
62.63%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.14%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.02%

Watched Threads