ruqaiyahhhhh
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Was the League of Nations a failure in the 1920s?
Create a balanced answer to this question.

You need to include:
Covenant
Membership
Success and failures

Always remember to P.E.E.

can someone help me on this its just for classwork and idk what to write ugh
ruqaiyahhhhh
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
neal95 you helped me last time lmao can you help PLEASEEEE ?
Joey so rare
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
😃😃I wish I could
ruqaiyahhhhh
Rep:
(Original post by Joey so rare)
😃😃I wish I could
what??????????????
ruqaiyahhhhh
Rep:
HELP IM LITERALLY dkdjagi
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by anonymouslmao)
neal95 you helped me last time lmao can you help PLEASEEEE ?
Hey i just saw this now! imo it was definitely an ineffectual body and a failure, as it did not manage to achieve anything material. Thats just my opinion though....I found this which might help you come to your own conclusion https://www.ssag.sk/studovna/files/L...d-Failures.pdf
ruqaiyahhhhh
Rep:
(Original post by neal95)
Hey i just saw this now! imo it was definitely an ineffectual body and a failure, as it did not manage to achieve anything material. Thats just my opinion though....I found this which might help you come to your own conclusion https://www.ssag.sk/studovna/files/L...d-Failures.pdf
hiiiii youre a lifesaver omg!!! thank youuuuu
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by anonymouslmao)
hiiiii youre a lifesaver omg!!! thank youuuuu
your welcome anonymouslmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.68%
Okay (119)
29.53%
A bit lacking (153)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
22.83%

Watched Threads