The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel students

Heyyyyy, My name is Jessica and I am a second year student at Brunel. I know in this time, it's been a bit difficult making friends and getting to know people, so I thought we could make this discussion to connect

My DM's are open if anyone wants someone to talk to :smile:
Original post by _jessicaa
Heyyyyy, My name is Jessica and I am a second year student at Brunel. I know in this time, it's been a bit difficult making friends and getting to know people, so I thought we could make this discussion to connect

I already know a Jessica on my course haha, it surely has been very difficult making friends at uni, we should definitely make a dicussion to get to know one another :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
cos of covid ???
Original post by _jessicaa

Hii jessica :smile: Im starting uni in september (not sure which one) and am trying to find out more about brunel uni. Whay course r u studying? And what r the main pros and cons of the uni so far. If u know anyone who does biomed, how r they finding it? Tysmmm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending