It *really* annoys me Watch

This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
When so called "friends" only start talking to you because they need your help with their homework. GRRR!!! With this friend of mine, most of the time I make all the effort, and then when she has her psychology AS exam next week, guess who she comes to for help. I'm fed up of it. :mad:

Sorry, had to get it off my chest. Maybe I should just not have helped?! :s:
kissit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
When so called "friends" only start talking to you because they need your help with their homework. GRRR!!! With this friend of mine, most of the time I make all the effort, and then when she has her psychology AS exam next week, guess who she comes to for help. I'm fed up of it. :mad:

tell them where to stick then hun!!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

well at least you have the feeling of being a good friend inside you. dont u ? :eek:

get the flem off your chest too :aetsch:
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oi you! nooooooooooooo lol
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Of course you should have helped, that's what friends are for innit? Unless she was only your friend because she thought she could "use" you for homework help, in which case I'd leave her struggling
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Tell them the wrong answers, that'll make sure it won't happen again *is evil*
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe your friend is just so busy with school that it's the only time she can schedule to hang out with you. Most likely she's just grown apart from you and psychology is something you still have in common. But if she is a bad friend she can't take advantage of you if you don't let her.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Actully I had a friend like that,addition to this it hurts,they never call or ask if your still alive and suddenly when they need help they just ask you to come over to their house to teach to help the.I usually say ok and never come or say I'm busy but some of my friends I my self offer to help them.because they deserve help.
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

that kinda happened to a friend of mine when he became head boy and evry1 started being v v nice to him
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads