Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So do any other girls have the problem when you meet a boy for the first time and go to their house with the intention of doing stuff but u don’t seem to get turned on or wet lol. This happened to me and it was low key embarrassing bc I was so tight and dry. Idk if it was bc I didn’t instantly like him I obviously had to get to know him first before I was really attracted to him even though he was good looking and stuff??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Smh at these people on TSR with their imaginary sex lives
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Smh at these people on TSR with their imaginary sex lives
Imaginary?
Anonymous #1
No offence but most people who use this website are virgins or incels who can't get laid. The staceys and chads are on Tinder, Bumble, Okcupid, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Netflix not TSR.
I mean in not virgin I was talking about when I met a boy for the first time but I was curious if other girls experience the same thing. I can imagine your a boy anyways so might as-well leave
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Can’t say I have but I’ve only been with one guy and I was very sexually attracted to him. Think it’s a totally normal thing tho and I’ve got friends who have the same thing!
Alaska215
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No offence but most people who use this website are virgins or incels who can't get laid. The staceys and chads are on Tinder, Bumble, Okcupid, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Netflix not TSR.
How is that helpful at all?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I mean in not virgin I was talking about when I met a boy for the first time but I was curious if other girls experience the same thing. I can imagine your a boy anyways so might as-well leave
Dry pussy or wet pussy what is the difference anyway. Just be confident.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
ah, yes, the Netflix chads :daydreaming:
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Stayces and chads?? Isn't that what incels say?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, it is. Love how he outed himself twice, the first time being when he said that only virgins and incels use TSR, ok so which one are you?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
ah, yes, the Netflix chads :daydreaming:
Netflix and chill with gf or bf.

It is real though. There are beckys (thin white women who are smart), staceys (hot sexy white women get drunk a lot), chad (confident and get laid) and virgins ( they struggle to get laid and have gf).
_Lucy_123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself you are not an incel
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yes, it is. Love how he outed himself twice, the first time being when he said that only virgins and incels use TSR, ok so which one are you?
I am an incel unfortunately. I am too shy and too quiet to approach them and not rich and I don't make enough money for gifts or dates which makes me insecure.

(Original post by _Lucy_123)
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself you are not an incel
I am an incel and I have incel friends too. Chances are most people on here are incels.
_Lucy_123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am an incel unfortunately. I am too shy and too quiet to approach them and not rich and I don't make enough money for gifts or dates which makes me insecure.

I am an incel and I have incel friends too. Chances are most people on here are incels.
uh.. ok lol
frogplant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

you dont sound like a bad guy but dont think that girls only want 'rich guys'. you dont want to associate with the incel community, who blame women for the fact that they dont have a girlfriend. just work on your confidence and try and find someone who likes you for you. and if someone doesnt like you then dont blame 'their standards' or them. people are allowed to have preferences. just stay away from incels.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah I don’t go to peoples house for the first time cause I care about being alive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (166)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (498)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (379)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (473)
13.94%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (164)
4.83%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (208)
6.13%
Loneliness (288)
8.49%
Financial worries (122)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (137)
4.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (155)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (186)
5.48%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (302)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (315)
9.28%

Watched Threads