The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi everyone, I am currently in year thirteen and I am planning to go into university this upcoming September 2021 - As you all probably know student finance is no open - but i dont know much about this being the first child and no-one (not even my parents) going University before me - I am very stuck with what student finance is about - if i dont get student finance will I have to pay the £9,250 for the full time course that I am studying myself or If I decide later on that I dislike the course that I have chosen will I still have to pay the money that I borrowed. Please can you give me as much information that you know about student finance honestly anything will help a lot.
Thank you so much for your time reading this
You will get student finance don’t worry about it
But yes, if you didn’t apply you would have to pay tuition out of your own pocket.
And if you drop out at any point you are responsible for a certain percentage of the years fees depending on when you drop out (that amount will still be paid by your loan if you have one) but you’ll have to pay it back the same way everyone else does (a certain percentage of what you earn over a set amount, kinda like a tax)
thank you so much I honestly really appreciate your help thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending