The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent university- fashion marketing

hey! i’ve applied to fashion marketing and branding at ntu 2021/2022 , trying to find people on my course, can’t find any sort of pre- existing groups.
I'm not on that course, sorry, but Facebook groups are very easy for finding people on the same one although they may only begin to appear closer to the time. Have you applied for accommodation yet? Those certainly have groups now and you may so happen to find people on your course.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by PyroDino77
I'm not on that course, sorry, but Facebook groups are very easy for finding people on the same one although they may only begin to appear closer to the time. Have you applied for accommodation yet? Those certainly have groups now and you may so happen to find people on your course.

ive been checking facebook groups today and so far not really found anyone on the course which is a bit annoying! and no i haven’t applied to accommodation yet as i don’t have the ntu ID which is so annoying because i’m pretty sure most of the accomodation is booked up? are you going Nottingham Trent then?
Original post by graciewillow
ive been checking facebook groups today and so far not really found anyone on the course which is a bit annoying! and no i haven’t applied to accommodation yet as i don’t have the ntu ID which is so annoying because i’m pretty sure most of the accomodation is booked up? are you going Nottingham Trent then?

Yes! I intend to go to NTU. Accommodation opened at 9 am yesterday and it was insane quite brutal. As far as I know, the city campus is all booked but if people don't pay for the deposit within 48 hours of booking then the position opens up again. Many people are in your situation, it seems quite unfair, people who haven't even received offers are just having to watch.
As I said, groups will likely appear closer to the time as more people accept their offers.
When did you accept your place?
Original post by graciewillow
hey! i’ve applied to fashion marketing and branding at ntu 2021/2022 , trying to find people on my course, can’t find any sort of pre- existing groups.

hi I'm doing the same course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending