The Student Room Group

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
honestly, you need to be firm about this- if he still refuses to acknowledge your feelings, you gotta break up with him- what else would he ignore in he future if he cant even accept this?
Original post by JennieSwan
Hi. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a few months. He tells me very often, that he would like me to stay at his parent's house. Everytime he says it I start to feel anxious. I don't feel comfortable there, I kinda feel like I'm not welcomed in that house...
I told him about my feelings and he always replies, that's it's just in my head. Last time I wasn't even able to say hello and goodbye, they kinda ignore me.
His house is always full of people, I don't even know them, they are strangers to me and I am a stranger to them :frown:

What to do in this situation? He wants me to sleep over his parent's house. He doesn't understand my feelings. How can I explain to him?

Have a good day/night you all :smile:

then leave. peace out
Reply 3
Do the pandemic rules where you live even allow you to visit his house, let alone stay overnight?
Reply 4
Isn't the rule to not visit other people's homes and not stay overnight? :P
Unless you both live locally, or he's in your so-called 'bubble', then meeting up is fine, but not staying overnight.
Wait till Easter / Summer when things have eased a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending