The Student Room Group

Which colleges should i apply to (Birmingham)?

I'm mostly thinking about JCC or SSFC but am open to suggestions. I've heard good things about both but i don't know which one to go to, i can't really choose using distance as they're both not too far. JCC is approximately half the distance of SSFC and in the opposite direction, but that doesn't really matter to me as it's not that long of a distance either way. Another thing is that my elder brother went to SSFC, it doesn't really change many things but i thought i'd mention it. Furthermore, JCC is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, while SSFC was rated 'Good', the thing is that SSFC's rating is way more recent, being at March 2020, while JCC's rating was at December 2017, so i'm not sure if it still applies.
JCC is actually a good college, its easy to make friends and the teachers there are great!
I'm not sure what those schools are like but I do know that Saint Paul's for girls is a good school
Reply 3
Original post by dgupt
I'm not sure what those schools are like but I do know that Saint Paul's for girls is a good school

Thank you very much for the suggestion, but i'm boy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending