The Student Room Group

Song suggestions - Green day or stuff like this

Any good song recommendations of songs by green day or any other songs of a similar genre. I really like 21 guns and Boulevard of Broken Dreams and any other suggestions would be cool if you have them.
Thanks
I don't know who Green Day is or any of their songs, but Overdrive or Greek Good or Little League all by Conan Gray and Life Goes on, or Spring Day or Run all by BTS and Honeysuckle or Holy Feeling or Bad to Myself or Boots all by Greyson Chance are all amazing artists and songs! 😁
Original post by SRS1
Any good song recommendations of songs by green day or any other songs of a similar genre. I really like 21 guns and Boulevard of Broken Dreams and any other suggestions would be cool if you have them.
Thanks

Or..

Or...
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SRS1
Thanks

This is the best Green Day song!!

I’d recommend listening to the whole of the American Idiot album start to finish, it tells a story. Also check out songs from their other albums like Basketcase, Longview, When I Come Around, 21st Century Breakdown, Minority, Warning etc.

There’s an entire genre of pop-punk and skatecore out there from the early 00s. Bands like The Offspring, Good Charlotte, Alkaline Trio, Blink 182, Sum 41, Bowling for Soup, +44, Fallout Boy, Alien Ant Farm, Less Than Jake and loads of others. 😆
Reply 4
Thanks so much for all the songs will defo have a listen to them all :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by IanDangerously

This is the best Green Day song!!

I’d recommend listening to the whole of the American Idiot album start to finish, it tells a story. Also check out songs from their other albums like Basketcase, Longview, When I Come Around, 21st Century Breakdown, Minority, Warning etc.

There’s an entire genre of pop-punk and skatecore out there from the early 00s. Bands like The Offspring, Good Charlotte, Alkaline Trio, Blink 182, Sum 41, Bowling for Soup, +44, Fallout Boy, Alien Ant Farm, Less Than Jake and loads of others. 😆

Omg you were so right this is for sure my favourite Green Day song now! Thanks so much
Have a look at these albums!

The Calling - Camino Palmero
Matchbox Twenty - Yourself or Someone Like You
Counting Crows - This Desert Life
Bring Me The Horizon - That's The Spirit
The All-American Rejects debut album
The Calling - Two
Foo Fighters - There Is Nothing Left To Lose
Counting Crows - August And Everything After
blink-182 - Enema Of The State
Texas - Southside
Reply 7