The Student Room Group

UCAS

If a degree requires a total of 104 ucas points and I achieve the requirement eg maths qualification and the full points will this allow me to gain a place?
Original post by Kay.Mah
If a degree requires a total of 104 ucas points and I achieve the requirement eg maths qualification and the full points will this allow me to gain a place?

That depends on the exact wording of your offer conditions on Track and the qualifications listed in your application
Original post by Kay.Mah

It's not a guarantee. Entry requirements are a minimum. However, I would expect many lower-ranked universities (e.g. typically ones that accept UCAS points), on courses where there is less competition for places, are more likely to offer a place.
Original post by Kay.Mah

Having the appropriate qualifications will not guarantee you a place at a university unless that university has already given you an offer. If you already have the qualifications (Alevels i assume) you are much more likely to get into the university you like but your personal statement if often considered just as important as your grades.
Hope this helps.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
That depends on the exact wording of your offer conditions on Track and the qualifications listed in your application

It says upon gaining 104 UCAS points and meeting basic entry requirements
Original post by Kay.Mah
It says upon gaining 104 UCAS points and meeting basic entry requirements

If you meet your offer conditions using the qualifications you listed on your application then your offer will be changed from conditional to unconditional. If it's your firm choice then that means you're accepted at that university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending