The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it all depends on what ur mums keeping from u and the situation! don't worry dude its all probably for ur best interest! but if u knew the problem.....did ur mum know that u kinda knew???
Reply 21
Man i thought i was the only one with family problems. You guys are a good bunch.
LondonBoy
Man i thought i was the only one with family problems. You guys are a good bunch.

yeah we are all really nice people too (from what I have seen of you guys!) *huuuugs* Im sure any of us would lend an ear :smile:
sublime_envy
yeah we are all really nice people too (from what I have seen of you guys!) *huuuugs* Im sure any of us would lend an ear :smile:

*hug

compared to you guys I'm really really lucky. I'm only in here for the hugs :redface:
Reply 24
LondonBoy
Man i thought i was the only one with family problems.

Everyone has family problems, no matter how big or small.

teamvillage needs to be kicked :eek:
IHavePMS

teamvillage needs to be kicked :eek:

:afraid:
Reply 26
teamvillage
:afraid:

:secruity:
lol how come?

maybe he's perving on our hugs.....

*HUGS* lol
Reply 28
He IS =P But he's in bed now so we can slap him tomorrow :biggrin:
mmk!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Im off to bed now too actually *yawns* been chatting too long!
Reply 30
my family are all very secretive.
I didn't know a lot of things until it came to the case that I needed to know. I've had members of my family coming to live with me because of problems that I have never really been told about.
It gets a bit annoying when you only hear half the story and aren't told the other half.
But it's just the way things are here.

At the moment I'm having to not tell my Dad certain things, and not tell my brothers Mum things. It's all very annoying.
Reply 31
LondonBoy
Something happened to my father, my mother didnt tell me for 3 months, when i had suspected it all the time, pleaded and begged her for that time, for her to tell me, and now she just told me.
I told her to get lost.

Would you be angry with your parents for not telling you something, if they reckon its to shield you from like not falling behind on school work etc? Or do i have a right to be angry?

IMO, it would depend on what it turns out to be. I think there are also two sides to each case, for example if a family member was ill, you might be annoyed because you feel you have a right to know, but on the other hand i could see the reasons for keeping it quiet until a later time.

Latest