Is not being able to dance an ick?

Watch this thread
HomelyInaccuracy
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As the title suggests, is not being able to dance an ick?

Because I can’t dance or sing at all but I do it anyway is that something that I should stop doing? Especially in front of guys I like?
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HomelyInaccuracy)

Because I can’t dance or sing at all but I do it anyway is that something that I should stop doing? Especially in front of guys I like?
I only do it when I want money from my sugardaddiez if you get my gist...
username5618834
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

I mean...
HomelyInaccuracy
Rep:
(Original post by Stark°3000)

I mean...
Omg it is isn’t it? I think that is why my crush rejected me after seeing me dance like everything was going good until I danced, ran in with a backpack on me and other things that for the sake of self perseverance will not mention
username5453336
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

i cant dance but i can sing so im hear wanting to know if dancing is a must
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
if there was a chick doing bad dancing in front of me, I wouldn't say it's an ick but it'd definitely be weird man, all depends on the context tho -- like, why are you dancing? If it's out of nowhere it'd be questionable.
HomelyInaccuracy
Rep:
(Original post by V℮rsions)
if there was a chick doing bad dancing in front of me, I wouldn't say it's an ick but it'd definitely be weird man, all depends on the context tho -- like, why are you dancing? If it's out of nowhere it'd be questionable.
What if you are at a party? And I just do really bad dancing

What if I am like teach me how to dance? Is that weird? Because I have done that before
username5618834
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Omg it is isn’t it? I think that is why my crush rejected me after seeing me dance like everything was going good until I danced, ran in with a backpack on me and other things that for the sake of self perseverance will not mention
Dance for yourself not anybody else okay! There probably will always be someone in this world who thinks your dancing is good.

Idek how this whole video went viral tbh. But that song though...
HomelyInaccuracy
Rep:
Dance for yourself not anybody else okay! There probably will always be someone in this world who thinks your dancing is good.

Idek how this whole video went viral tbh. But that song though...
What if that someone isn’t my type
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What if you are at a party? And I just do really bad dancing

What if I am like teach me how to dance? Is that weird? Because I have done that before
nah I guess it makes sense
HomelyInaccuracy
Rep:
(Original post by V℮rsions)
nah I guess it makes sense
What would you think if that happened
username5618834
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What if that someone isn’t my type
Oh well then. Seriously don't stress about it! Your dancing doesn't make you any less attractive infact, it can make you even more interesting.

You might end up meeting another partner who also isn't 'the best' at dancing and it might be nice if you both take dancing lessons together or just dance and have a bit of banter.
HomelyInaccuracy
Rep:
Oh well then. Seriously don't stress about it! Your dancing doesn't make you any less attractive infact, it can make you even more interesting.

You might end up meeting another partner who also isn't 'the best' at dancing and it might be nice if you both take dancing lessons together or just dance and have a bit of banter.
Okay... 🥺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads