The Student Room Group

Disney plus account

I logged into someone elses Disney plus account (they gave their details on tiktok) and my gmail account says the password has been exposed on the disney account. When I press delete saved password it says that it will not prevent unwanted access to third party accounts does that mean my gmail account or the disney plus account. I'm not sure what to do PLS help I just don't want my gmail account linked to the disney account or anyone having access into my personal email.
Original post by Anonymous
I logged into someone elses Disney plus account (they gave their details on tiktok) and my gmail account says the password has been exposed on the disney account. When I press delete saved password it says that it will not prevent unwanted access to third party accounts does that mean my gmail account or the disney plus account. I'm not sure what to do PLS help I just don't want my gmail account linked to the disney account or anyone having access into my personal email.

No idea, but why on earth would you exchange personal information via TikTok? I wouldn't be surprised if all personal information like passwords etc had already been compromised. :s-smilie:

Could you change the password to your gmail, bc then who ever won’t be able to access it! I mean it’s not ideal. I don’t understand how you could have your gmail account hacked, If you put someone else’s details into Disney plus, but the best thing you can do I guess it just change all your passwords
Reply 3
No I didn't give anyone my information basically someone posted a video with their Disney plus email and password and I logged into it from my phone. I checked my gmail account today and the Disney plus password is saved onto my gmail so I want to just remove any association with that disney plus account. I have 2 step verification and recently changed my password to gmail account to be safe and haven't found any suspicious activity on my gmail either.
Reply 4
Could you change the password to your gmail, bc then who ever won’t be able to access it! I mean it’s not ideal. I don’t understand how you could have your gmail account hacked, If you put someone else’s details into Disneyplus, but the best thing you can do I guess it just change all your passwords

I just changed my gmail password and put my phone number for added security I'm just hoping there's no way anyone can access my gmail account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending