The Student Room Group

Has anyone booked accommodations yet

Hey guys, so I’m just wondering if anyone has acc started booking accommodations yet for university causeeee I don’t want to feel like I’m behind and stuff.
Reply 1
Original post by ChrAgy2003
Hey guys, so I’m just wondering if anyone has acc started booking accommodations yet for university causeeee I don’t want to feel like I’m behind and stuff.

Im still waiting on one offer which is so annoying cos i want to start applying for accomodation soon
I applied but i went private. You are definitely not behind or alone. None of my friends have applied yet and a lot of people are still waiting for responses from unis.
Reply 3
Original post by gellen16
Im still waiting on one offer which is so annoying cos i want to start applying for accomodation soon

Ohhh do you have to wait for all the unis to give you an offer so you can start applying orr ????
Reply 4
Original post by something_orphic
I applied but i went private. You are definitely not behind or alone. None of my friends have applied yet and a lot of people are still waiting for responses from unis.

Alright thanks so much for the reassurance xoxoxox I’m just gonna wait till I hear back from all the unis and see
Alright thanks so much for the reassurance xoxoxox I’m just gonna wait till I hear back from all the unis and see

yea definitely. unis btw just like to pressure u into booking accom so that u pick them. Just take your time w it. x
Reply 6
not yet, i’m still waiting for one uni to get back to me but i will do once they reply

Hi! @ChrAgy2003

In my first year, I don't think I started applying for accommodation until late March. Just give yourself time to really consider your options and what you really want. Some people just like to get it done and out the way which is why they apply asap.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 8

i haven't booked mine yet although i have an offer so im looking through and planning on getting it done by april. Which accommodation are you looking into?
Reply 9
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi! @ChrAgy2003

In my first year, I don't think I started applying for accommodation until late March. Just give yourself time to really consider your options and what you really want. Some people just like to get it done and out the way which is why they apply asap.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:

Alrighttt thanks so much Chloe !!!
I'm still waiting for one uni to reply :woo:
Original post by Judelala
i haven't booked mine yet although i have an offer so im looking through and planning on getting it done by april. Which accommodation are you looking into?

Well the uni I was looking at was BCU so I was just looking at the student halls and flats they’ve listed on their website
Original post by hiiiii1
I'm still waiting for one uni to reply :woo:

Awhhhh me too mannn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending