ChrAgy2003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, so I’m just wondering if anyone has acc started booking accommodations yet for university causeeee I don’t want to feel like I’m behind and stuff.
gellen16
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChrAgy2003)
Hey guys, so I’m just wondering if anyone has acc started booking accommodations yet for university causeeee I don’t want to feel like I’m behind and stuff.
Im still waiting on one offer which is so annoying cos i want to start applying for accomodation soon
something_orphic
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied but i went private. You are definitely not behind or alone. None of my friends have applied yet and a lot of people are still waiting for responses from unis.
ChrAgy2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by gellen16)
Im still waiting on one offer which is so annoying cos i want to start applying for accomodation soon
Ohhh do you have to wait for all the unis to give you an offer so you can start applying orr ????
ChrAgy2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by something_orphic)
I applied but i went private. You are definitely not behind or alone. None of my friends have applied yet and a lot of people are still waiting for responses from unis.
Alright thanks so much for the reassurance xoxoxox I’m just gonna wait till I hear back from all the unis and see
something_orphic
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Alright thanks so much for the reassurance xoxoxox I’m just gonna wait till I hear back from all the unis and see
yea definitely. unis btw just like to pressure u into booking accom so that u pick them. Just take your time w it. x
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not yet, i’m still waiting for one uni to get back to me but i will do once they reply
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! ChrAgy2003

In my first year, I don't think I started applying for accommodation until late March. Just give yourself time to really consider your options and what you really want. Some people just like to get it done and out the way which is why they apply asap.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Judelala
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i haven't booked mine yet although i have an offer so im looking through and planning on getting it done by april. Which accommodation are you looking into?
ChrAgy2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi! ChrAgy2003

In my first year, I don't think I started applying for accommodation until late March. Just give yourself time to really consider your options and what you really want. Some people just like to get it done and out the way which is why they apply asap.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Alrighttt thanks so much Chloe !!!
hiiiii1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm still waiting for one uni to reply :woo:
ChrAgy2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by Judelala)
i haven't booked mine yet although i have an offer so im looking through and planning on getting it done by april. Which accommodation are you looking into?
Well the uni I was looking at was BCU so I was just looking at the student halls and flats they’ve listed on their website
ChrAgy2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by hiiiii1)
I'm still waiting for one uni to reply :woo:
Awhhhh me too mannn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (171)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (510)
14.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (389)
11.16%
Lack of purpose or motivation (485)
13.91%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (169)
4.85%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (212)
6.08%
Loneliness (297)
8.52%
Financial worries (127)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (138)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (158)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (193)
5.53%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (313)
8.98%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (325)
9.32%

Watched Threads