Turn on thread page Beta

Got phone call from Home Office.. Lost family found watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I had 6 members of my family confirmed dead this evening following the Tsunami...

so heres to them..

peace guys

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    My condolences to you and your family. may they rest in peace.

*hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    Hey guys,

I had 6 members of my family confirmed dead this evening following the Tsunami...

so heres to them..

peace guys

_Cr
    Aww... Crunchie *hug* I'm so sorry to hear that If you need to talk... just PM me ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Aww... Crunchie *hug* I'm so sorry to hear that If you need to talk... just PM me ok?

aawww.. it was a matter time for the phone call.. my dad knew straight away.. he just knew.. we pretended it was okay..

but every body was preparing for the worst.. and damn it hits hard..

suppose we al got to move on thou and i know they wanted me to do well at Uni, so im guna do it for them and me now..

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

so heres to them..

peace guys

_Cr
    Aww man thats horrible. My condolences

ReputationRep:
    aawww.. it was a matter time for the phone call.. my dad knew straight away.. he just knew.. we pretended it was okay..

but every body was preparing for the worst.. and damn it hits hard..

suppose we al got to move on thou and i know they wanted me to do well at Uni, so im guna do it for them and me now..

_Cr
    Keeping things as normal as possible is sometimes a good thing, but burying yourself under your uni work and bottling things up is something else... talk to your family, have a good cry. I obviously don't want to pressure you into talking because thats your decision and its not my place, but when I lost my mum, talking really did make things a lot easier for me... lessened the emotional load a lot.

I'll tell you something though, you never move on... you never forget. What you learn to do is accept. Thats a very unenviable task you face now i wish you a lot of luck dude.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    oh god! Thats awful for you! Im so sorry! I lost someone in the tsunami too, so if you ever want to talk I will listen

ReputationRep:
    i'm so sorry crunchie, i know we probably can't say or do much that will ease the pain, but we're all here if you need us

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

so heres to them..

peace guys

_Cr
    Oh nooooo!

That's it, *hugs*

I offer my condolences,

Luv Danni *hugs again*

ReputationRep:
    my condolenses...I don't really know what else to say.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear, were they close family?

ReputationRep:
    wel iv never been in that situation before so im not entirely sure how u must be feeling, but if u ever need a big hug im always here lots of love and i hpe u and ur family wil be ok *hug hug*

ReputationRep:
    I sorry!..May they rest in peace...

Were they immediate family or relatives?

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwww - my condelences! may they all R.I.P! I wish you all the best in University and yeh go ahead - make them proud! I'm sure they will be! *runs up and gives you a big hug*
    Keep Smiling Cr

Love Ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    ah man thats really rotten.

not much to say apart from take care!

ReputationRep:
    i know how your feeling hunny iv lost my dad chin up yeah xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

R.I.P

S'N'D.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to hear that too that's so awful, you must just feel numb... *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear. The tsunami acrostic poem shall be dedicated to you

ReputationRep:
    my condolences and love to you and your family at such a difficult time
    thinking of you all...
    love and hugs
    xxx

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.