To-do List (Ignore)

Watch this thread
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Going back to school on Tuesday, so I need to complete a few HW's. Feel free to ignore.

Chemistry
Chapter 21 (09/03/2021)
:bubbles:Acid and bases booklet
:bubbles:Acid and bases PPT
Chapter 24 (12/03/2021)
:bubbles:Summary questions
:bubbles:Practice questions
:bubbles:Inorganic chemistry poster

Physics
Electronics module (11/03/2021)
:bubbles:Operational amplifier comparators
:bubbles:Operational amplifier
:bubbles:Sum. and diff. operational amplifiers

Psychology
Issues and debates (10/03/2021)
:bubbles:PEEL points
:bubbles:The idiographic and nomothetic approach -> AO1 only
:bubbles:Flashcards on the topics we have done so far in the topic 'Issues and Debates'.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 1 year ago
Maisielytical
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Mate. How much did you leave until the last minute? You expect to get ALL of this done?
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Maisielytical)
Mate. How much did you leave until the last minute? You expect to get ALL of this done?
Ooops, I forgot to mention that I have written the HW due dates in brackets. Not all of them are due on Tuesday. :lol:
Maisielytical
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Ooops, I forgot to mention that I have written the HW due dates in brackets. Not all of them are due on Tuesday. :lol:
I was gonna say... A level takes waaaayyyyy longer than that haha. Especially chem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (9)
16.07%
Quite well (24)
42.86%
Not so good (14)
25%
Terrible! (9)
16.07%

Watched Threads