Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
i’m so tired of everything, i constantly depend on this one person for happiness but even in the good moments after i feel *****y again and our friendship is unstable, i have other friends but it’s like i crave his attention so much i feel like i’m already attached and i keep reminding myself and trying not to be- but aside from that everything is so monotone, i’m young but i don’t think it’s going to get better, the last years were absolute ****, it got better for a while but i’m still really unhappy most of the time, it’s like 2 seconds of happiness then it’s all gone for several days i literally can’t stand me thinking i sleep as much as i can throughout the day to try pass time, i try motivate myself get new hobbies, do loads of self care and focus on myself, but i always end uo forcing myself to only do the bare minimum. i feel like i’ll have a decent future but i’m just not feeling it anymore , the only thing that’s on my my mind right now is me studying>job>money>give to mother, i’m not suicidal in the slightest i don’t want to die, that’s terrifying, but i don’t like living either it hurts so much it feels like i’m 7ft underwater and my heart aches, and i get nervous247out of nowhere i cry for stupid things i can barely converse with people. it’s all so ****ing tiring i know it’s normal and that’s it’s how life is and i shoudl grow some balls and suck it uop , and this sounds hella corny i don’t know why i’m venting on tsr - but if anyone has any advice would be mucho appreciated
ifreakingloveme
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m so tired and that’s it’s how life is and i shoudl grow some balls and suck it uop , and this sounds hella corny i don’t know why i’m venting on tsr - but if anyone has any advice would be mucho apprecid
you already advised yourself. grow some balls and suck it up.
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i’m so tired of everything, i constantly depend on this one person for happiness but even in the good moments after i feel *****y again and our friendship is unstable, i have other friends but it’s like i crave his attention so much i feel like i’m already attached and i keep reminding myself and trying not to be- but aside from that everything is so monotone, i’m young but i don’t think it’s going to get better, the last years were absolute ****, it got better for a while but i’m still really unhappy most of the time, it’s like 2 seconds of happiness then it’s all gone for several days i literally can’t stand me thinking i sleep as much as i can throughout the day to try pass time, i try motivate myself get new hobbies, do loads of self care and focus on myself, but i always end uo forcing myself to only do the bare minimum. i feel like i’ll have a decent future but i’m just not feeling it anymore , the only thing that’s on my my mind right now is me studying>job>money>give to mother, i’m not suicidal in the slightest i don’t want to die, that’s terrifying, but i don’t like living either it hurts so much it feels like i’m 7ft underwater and my heart aches, and i get nervous247out of nowhere i cry for stupid things i can barely converse with people. it’s all so ****ing tiring i know it’s normal and that’s it’s how life is and i shoudl grow some balls and suck it uop , and this sounds hella corny i don’t know why i’m venting on tsr - but if anyone has any advice would be mucho appreciated
I’m sorry to hear you’ve been feeling like this, life can be hard sometimes but the most imprtant thing is to talk to someone about like a gp
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Sometimes self care is literally just doing nothing for a bit! Just switching off, cutting out everything negative for a bit. You could just turn your phone off and watch Netflix for a week, or a friend of mine went and volunteered in Bail for a month just to get away and breath for a bit!!! Another friend of mine moved to a different part of the UK after uni for a change of scenery and to get away from some more toxic influences in his life.

Have a look on 'Every Mind Matters'. Its an NHS website that helps with mental health. Loads of good info, advice, recommendations. Theres also therapy too. I recommend going straight to a psychologist instead of the GP, cuz the GP will generally just refer you so you can cut that out of the process! Theres generally loads of options in terms of help, not just therapy and there are loads of centres or companies out there. Including free or cheaper options for young people.

Theres loads of stuff out there that could help. Whether that's therapy, journalling (definitely recommend that), meditation, exercise, or even just removing anything toxic from your environment. You can definitely get to a better place, just work on and become happy with (or at least content with) one thing at a time!

You've got this!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by ifreakingloveme)
you already advised yourself. grow some balls and suck it up.
true
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads