The Student Room Group

Feeling unmotivated

Since the beginning of this week I have felt very unmotivated.

I have no motivation in my freelancing design work, in which I have only made little progress on. I don't enjoy the things I would normally like; such as listening to music and I feel my communication with my friend is really poor. I was called ignorant by my sibling because I felt unmotivated, which didn't help. I feel really depressed too.

I have a really good sleeping pattern, I am trying to stay healthy and fit too. I am also really grateful of what I got and I know people have it tough during these hard times.

Do you have any good advice of how I can feel a bit more motivated again? Thank you & BE KIND
hi,l feel you cuz l felt like l'm losing my way to progress in recent time , but try to think just like your dreams coming true to you and realize that you can control your situations even during such a hard time.😀
Take care!
Others words shouldn't matter... they aren't gonna dictate your life... Your life, you control it.

Talk to a good friend who understands your conversation even if you can't relate anything or describe it....

Hey talk here.... lol! I'm free.... jk... its up to you buddy.
Original post by Anonymous
Since the beginning of this week I have felt very unmotivated.

I have no motivation in my freelancing design work, in which I have only made little progress on. I don't enjoy the things I would normally like; such as listening to music and I feel my communication with my friend is really poor. I was called ignorant by my sibling because I felt unmotivated, which didn't help. I feel really depressed too.

I have a really good sleeping pattern, I am trying to stay healthy and fit too. I am also really grateful of what I got and I know people have it tough during these hard times.

Do you have any good advice of how I can feel a bit more motivated again? Thank you & BE KIND

First of all well done for trying to stay healthy. I’d suggest talking to your gp about your lack of motivation and see if they can help

Quick Reply

Latest