The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Accomm offer?

Has anyone with an unconditional received an offer of accommodation yet?
Hi there!

Glad to hear you are going to be studying at the University of Liverpool this year! What accommodation did you go for?

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

Glad to hear you are going to be studying at the University of Liverpool this year! What accommodation did you go for?

greenbank, crown place and philharmonic
Gr

Original post by Anonymous
greenbank, crown place and philharmonic

Great all good choices, I studied off-campus at a old halls which is no longer available called Carnatic. It's just down the road from Greenbank, I loved it there so I'm sure you will enjoy it if you get a place there! Not sure when you will get your accommodation offer out, but typically if you get an unconditional offer for your course you are more likely to get an accommodation offer earlier than conditional applicants.

Well done on getting the offer, and whilst you are waiting for the offer let me know if you have any questions about student life in Liverpool :smile:

Reply 4
Hey I’ve got an unconditional and was told I’d get an accommodation offer in March but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve put down premier room at philharmonic, premier plus at philharmonic and Greenbank
Original post by rmargsx
Hey I’ve got an unconditional and was told I’d get an accommodation offer in March but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve put down premier room at philharmonic, premier plus at philharmonic and Greenbank

Hi there,

Well done on your offer! Okay, well I would not worry too much given we are only a week into March, the accommodation offers for those with conditional offer do not get sent out until the summer, so even if you were to receive your accommodation offer at the end of March you would be well ahead of most. I know it can be frustrating waiting for the offers to come in, I would just sit tight for now and if you still have not got anything by the start of April you could contact the accommodation team about this :smile:

In the meantime, if you do have any questions then feel free to ask away.

I got an offer today!
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone with an unconditional received an offer of accommodation yet?
I got an offer for crown today too
Great to hear you have got offers!! I hope you are excited to come here!

In the meantime do you have any questions about Crown Place then feel free to ask away below :smile:

Reply 9
Hi Malachy
Seen on another board you’re doing Dentistry. What is dress code for interviews - suit needed for male?

Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Great to hear you have got offers!! I hope you are excited to come here!

In the meantime do you have any questions about Crown Place then feel free to ask away below :smile:

Original post by Mombat
Hi Malachy
Seen on another board you’re doing Dentistry. What is dress code for interviews - suit needed for male?

Hi there,

Sorry you must have misread my post, I'm not a Dentistry student so I can't advise on this. I would recommend that you could contact the department to ask for the dress code. However, in my experience being too smartly dressed at any interview is never a bad thing!

Good luck in the interview.

Reply 11
Most of the time the institution shall provide an accommodations
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Musaq1
Most of the time the institution shall provide an accommodations

Yes, but you must apply for the accommodation ahead of time, there is a range of prices and locations for halls of residence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending