Calling all current Edinburgh vet students

Watch this thread
Lianne_Sinclair
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I've received an offer to study at Edinburgh, and was wondering what its like studying at the D**k vet?
What sort of experience did you have this year?
How did the university support you?
Why did you choose Edinburgh?
What university accommodation did you choose for first year?
What sort of things did you bring with you to vet school?
What would you recommend that new students bring with them?

Thanks
applejuice22
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm the same as you except I don't have a confirmed offer for Edinburgh lol just wondering when did you have your interview and when did you get your offer just out of curiosity? sorry I can't give you advice as a current student but thought I would comment so it gets boosted on the charts because I'm interested to see what help anyone can give!! congrats on your offer!
Lianne_Sinclair
Rep:
(Original post by LouiseSmythe21)
Hi! I'm the same as you except I don't have a confirmed offer for Edinburgh lol just wondering when did you have your interview and when did you get your offer just out of curiosity? sorry I can't give you advice as a current student but thought I would comment so it gets boosted on the charts because I'm interested to see what help anyone can give!! congrats on your offer!
My interview was in December and I got my offer this week. Think Edinburgh are doing them in batches.
applejuice22
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lianne_Sinclair)
My interview was in December and I got my offer this week. Think Edinburgh are doing them in batches.
Oh okay, that makes sense - I had to move my interview from Nov to Jan so who knows haha thank you for your help!
Lianne_Sinclair
Rep:
(Original post by LouiseSmythe21)
Oh okay, that makes sense - I had to move my interview from Nov to Jan so who knows haha thank you for your help!
No worries, I'm sure you'll hear back soon! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (95)
20.3%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.43%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.03%

Watched Threads