This person on TSR keeps messaging me...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They're quite well reputed. They've messaged me like 15/20 and I've replied three or four with like one/two lines..I feel bad but it's a bit annoying I feel like they're not getting the hint. I replied well at the beginning but they keep asking me stuff. I don't want to be mean, but it's annoying. And they're quite well known in here so it's just ugh idk.... What do I do any advice haha
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They're quite well reputed. They've messaged me like 15/20 and I've replied three or four with like one/two lines..I feel bad but it's a bit annoying I feel like they're not getting the hint. I replied well at the beginning but they keep asking me stuff. I don't want to be mean, but it's annoying. And they're quite well known in here so it's just ugh idk.... What do I do any advice haha
I mean it would help to know who they are
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
I mean it would help to know who they are
That would give me away lol
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Add them to your ignore list or limit your PMs to only people on your “friends/ close contact” list.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No-one here is "quite well known", certainly not enough that you should feel obliged to them.

Either block or stop replying. If they continue then report it to the support staff, that's literally what they are paid to investigate.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Add them to your ignore list or limit your PMs to only people on your “friends/ close contact” list.
have you tryied to tell them that they need to give you space
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The great thing about people being annoying annoying online is that you can solve the issue by turning your pc off. Well at least that's what I do.

Or alternatively just block them.
Flors
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What letter does their username begin with?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Does their username start with a H?
ADarling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if u don't put @ then they won't see it and they virtually won't know its them and then if it still bothers you just delete the post
ADarling
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not nessacerily
this person could talk to a lot of ppl on here
spanker
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The awkward moment when that person is trying to give advice in a thread about them.
Afrrcyn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could just be honest with them and tell them to stop bothering you?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Ignore list - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ADarling)
not nessacerily
this person could talk to a lot of ppl on here
Yes because I think I know who they’re talking about, the situation matches mine completely. This guy started messaging me out of no where as well.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gaddafi)
The great thing about people being annoying annoying online is that you can solve the issue by turning your pc off. Well at least that's what I do.

Or alternatively just block them.
(Original post by Reue)
No-one here is "quite well known", certainly not enough that you should feel obliged to them.

Either block or stop replying. If they continue then report it to the support staff, that's literally what they are paid to investigate.
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
if u don't put @ then they won't see it and they virtually won't know its them and then if it still bothers you just delete the post
(Original post by Flors)
What letter does their username begin with?
Thankss...I think I'll just ignore them and if they keep messaging me I'll put them on my ignore list x

(Original post by spanker)
The awkward moment when that person is trying to give advice in a thread about them.
Loll it's no one that's posted on here so dw😂
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone else slightly concerned that everyone is going to think that they are the culprit?
It wasn't me BTW.
ADarling
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone else slightly concerned that everyone is going to think that they are the culprit?
It wasn't me BTW.
yh i have the exact feeling
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankss...I think I'll just ignore them and if they keep messaging me I'll put them on my ignore list x

Loll it's no one that's posted on here so dw😂
hope it not me
Anonymous #1
It wasn't me BTW.
Lol don't worry it's probably not you😂

(Original post by Wise Goldie)
hope it not me
yh i have the exact feeling
Nope it's not you guys dw😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (60)
4.6%
Uncertainty around my education (200)
15.33%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (143)
10.96%
Lack of purpose or motivation (185)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (59)
4.52%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (73)
5.59%
Loneliness (116)
8.89%
Financial worries (45)
3.45%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (60)
4.6%
Exposure to negative news/social media (61)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (69)
5.29%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (114)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (120)
9.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed