The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi Rose,

I don't know you but I'm instantly upset that you're leaving :'(

But to answer your question - yes I just hate goodbyes! Not that I cry, but I don't like it! Bah. I remember saying bye to all my new friends at the oxford interview. :frown:
Reply 2
Onearmedbandit
Hi Rose,

I don't know you but I'm instantly upset that you're leaving :'(

But to answer your question - yes I just hate goodbyes! Not that I cry, but I don't like it! Bah. I remember saying bye to all my new friends at the oxford interview. :frown:

awwww...u r sweet!..:smile:
But Life is sooo busy now that I think I shud say a proper goodbye and leave....I miss will all the lovely ppl here!!!:frown:...
Rose in Bloom
awwww...u r sweet!..:smile:
But Life is sooo busy now that I think I shud say a proper goodbye and leave....I miss will all the lovely ppl here!!!:frown:...

Sooo it's not goodbye forever then? ^-^
omg - i HATE HATE HATE saying goodbye! As I lived in London until I was 17 years old, I had made all of my best friensd there and when I decided to travel to India and do some work here, I had to say goodbye! it was so difficult and I cried for ages! then I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend in June 2004 as he was moving back home...Kenya! that was very very difficult. Again in December I came back home to London for a holiday and I just got back to India 2day, it was so difficult saying goodbye to my friends and family especially my two little sisters and my mom and my best friend Jack! :frown:

I feel for you rose
Good Luck in whateva your going to do!

Love ladyshort
Reply 5
Onearmedbandit
Sooo it's not goodbye forever then? ^-^

it kinda is...as I won't come here now...:frown:...PERHAPS once in a blue moon....but that won't count...

:hello:...bye!
Rose in Bloom
it kinda is...as I won't come here now...:frown:...PERHAPS once in a blue moon....but that won't count...

:hello:...bye!

Goodbye Rose! :hello:
Reply 7
ladyshort4u
omg - i HATE HATE HATE saying goodbye! As I lived in London until I was 17 years old, I had made all of my best friensd there and when I decided to travel to India and do some work here, I had to say goodbye! it was so difficult and I cried for ages! then I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend in June 2004 as he was moving back home...Kenya! that was very very difficult. Again in December I came back home to London for a holiday and I just got back to India 2day, it was so difficult saying goodbye to my friends and family especially my two little sisters and my mom and my best friend Jack! :frown:

I feel for you rose
Good Luck in whateva your going to do!

Love ladyshort

:frown:..I know how u must've felt...recently I started univ and moved as well...so there were sooooo many byes that I started to stay sad permenantly...but now that I am well settled all is cool:smile:

Thanx!
Reply 8
saying goodbye to people you've known for years is really hard, cos ur so used to having them around and can't imagine what it's like without them. but at least they are in the country, and home for holidays. saying goodbye to my family in india was slighty worse, because i really don't know when i'll see them again, might be a year, 3 years, maybe 6. and when you have quite a few elderly relatives you're close to, it makes things worse, knowing anything could happen to them and you won't get a chance to say bye :frown:

blegh, i've depressed myself now
Reply 9
priya
saying goodbye to people you've known for years is really hard, cos ur so used to having them around and can't imagine what it's like without them. but at least they are in the country, and home for holidays. saying goodbye to my family in india was slighty worse, because i really don't know when i'll see them again, might be a year, 3 years, maybe 6. and when you have quite a few elderly relatives you're close to, it makes things worse, knowing anything could happen to them and you won't get a chance to say bye :frown:

blegh, i've depressed myself now

awww...*hugs*...cheerup:smile:
Sorry to depress u!....:o:
Aww no! Rose don't leave!
Reply 11
Slice'N'Dice
Aww no! Rose don't leave!

:smile::smile:...ur words made me smile!

But its time I left!:frown:...I posted my proper goodbye post on the leaving thread in the About section....

I will miss u!:smile:...thanx for the fun time:smile:
I suck with goodbyes.

Mostly with my ladyfriend, at train stations or on ms, its bloody hard to leave :frown:

Actually, on MSN its a lot easier now, we used to spend 30 minutes saying goodbye, so I coded a plugin that shuts the computer down after the current playlist stops, or the current selection stops. Now at least there, you can say, we have '3.41 minutes left' and 'goodbye' :biggrin:

Still leaves the train stations though, what a biatch.
Oh, and goodbye :frown:
Reply 14
Dero
Oh, and goodbye :frown:

thanx:smile:....clever abt the msn thing though!:wink:...
But I know how hard it is to say goodbye to ur loved ones!!!!:frown:
Dero
I suck with goodbyes.

Mostly with my ladyfriend, at train stations or on ms, its bloody hard to leave :frown:

Actually, on MSN its a lot easier now, we used to spend 30 minutes saying goodbye, so I coded a plugin that shuts the computer down after the current playlist stops, or the current selection stops. Now at least there, you can say, we have '3.41 minutes left' and 'goodbye' :biggrin:

Hehe, that is quality. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Slice'N'Dice
Hehe, that is quality. :biggrin:

quite clever!:wink:...I need something on my phone!:tongue:
Rose in Bloom
:smile::smile:...ur words made me smile!

But its time I left!:frown:...I posted my proper goodbye post on the leaving thread in the About section....

I will miss u!:smile:...thanx for the fun time:smile:

I've only just seen the one in the About section. :frown:

Will you not at least come on now & then to say "Hi"?
Reply 18
Slice'N'Dice
I've only just seen the one in the About section. :frown:

Will you not at least come on now & then to say "Hi"?

:smile:..aww...I will really try but I don't promise...it'll be once in a while...:frown:
But I am here for a couple more days and then I'll eventually fade off...:smile:
Rose in Bloom
:smile:..aww...I will really try but I don't promise...it'll be once in a while...:frown:
But I am here for a couple more days and then I'll eventually fade off...:smile:

:frown:

Okay, at least I can send you a proper PM a little later after my exams. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending