Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bye Rose! You have a cool name! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)

Okay, at least I can send you a proper PM a little later after my exams.
    ...I will def come back to check that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Bye Rose! You have a cool name! :p:
    ...thanx!...I love it and I love roses as well!
    (Rose in part of my full name)...and according to my family and friends...I look like a pretty rose as well:p:...I DON'T think so!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    ...thanx!...I love it and I love roses as well!
    (Rose in part of my full name)...and according to my family and friends...I look like a pretty rose as well:p:...I DON'T think so!:p:
    Lol aww... my name is just Rose

Ooh, I also *really* hate goodbyes! I can't even think about going away to uni and leaving my boyfriend, friends and family without crying

ReputationRep:
    Lol aww... my name is just Rose

Ooh, I also *really* hate goodbyes! I can't even think about going away to uni and leaving my boyfriend, friends and family without crying
    yaya...we both have the same name!!...I love the flower soo much!

I agree with u abt the goodbyes...but organise something special on the last day u guys meet...it'll be worth it!

ReputationRep:
    yaya...we both have the same name!!...I love the flower soo much!

I agree with u abt the goodbyes...but organise something special on the last day u guys meet...it'll be worth it!
    Yea I think we're all gonna have a big night out and take loads of photos we'll still see each other occasionally, and I'll probably see my boyfriend every two weeks or something, but it'll still be really sad!

ReputationRep:
    Yea I think we're all gonna have a big night out and take loads of photos we'll still see each other occasionally, and I'll probably see my boyfriend every two weeks or something, but it'll still be really sad!
    yeah...photos r a great way to remmeber u loved ones!...I have a special memory folder on my laptop with photos of the last occasions I had with people..!!!...
    But at times it hurts to see them as it makes u miss that person more!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's inevitable that you're not going to leave. :rolleyes:

Bye bye. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    It's inevitable that you're not going to leave. :rolleyes:

Bye bye. :hello:
    what makes u say that?:confused:....many thought I already left cuz I hardly came on...so I decided to end it properly...prob tom will be my last day here....

bye

ReputationRep:
    well so far it's taken you 1-3 days of saying goodbye heh. There's really no point, you'll keep coming back, whether it be once every 2 months or once a year, you'll still come back.

but yea, good luck and things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    well so far it's taken you 1-3 days of saying goodbye heh. There's really no point, you'll keep coming back, whether it be once every 2 months or once a year, you'll still come back.

but yea, good luck and things.
    lol..yeah u r right but if u read my goodbye post on the leaving thread in the About forum...I meantioned that I'll be leaving in a couple or so day!

I can't say for certain when I'll return or if I really will...cuz normally, once I am done with something, I never go back to it...whats the point of saying bye then? eh?...

thanx...good luck to u too...

ReputationRep:
    lol..yeah u r right but if u read my goodbye post on the leaving thread in the About forum...I meantioned that I'll be leaving in a couple or so day!

I can't say for certain when I'll return or if I really will...cuz normally, once I am done with something, I never go back to it...whats the point of saying bye then? eh?...

thanx...good luck to u too...
    Can you say for certain if you're really going to leave, or do you just want to stir some emotions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Can you say for certain if you're really going to leave, or do you just want to stir some emotions?
    lol...nopes...I am leaving!...tom is my last day......
    ...and anywayz I 'doubt' anyone is going to be emotional abt me!...I hardly have been here for the past 6 months!

ReputationRep:
    I generally dont get e-emotional. heee. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    I generally dont get e-emotional. heee. :p:
    LOL!!!...good one!

Me too...but I can say I miss the summer days when this place was nothing like its now!....

...I hate them!!!!....
    I am leaving TSR so I wondered that how many ppl here hate saying byes in real life....I ALWAYS cry and it takes me a week to get over it!!!

I still remember the last day of school...*sniff*
    ....but I always try to make the last meeting memorable! and ofcourse stay in touch if its possible....

Whay abt u ppl?...

Urs, Rose xxx
    Why u leavin'?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    bye rose

will miss you even though we haven't spoken in awhile :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    bye rose

will miss you even though we haven't spoken in awhile :rolleyes:
    ...I will miss u too!...

Thanx for the all the fun we had in summer...bye:hello:..
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    haha yeah you guys all kept me occupied when I was all broken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    Why u leavin'?
    its all there on the leaving thread in the About forum

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.