Netball gcse coursework

Watch this thread
Ameliatopley
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve started coursework at home and I have no idea how to go about it does anybody have any netball coursework from previous years I could use as a guide??
username5119444
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ameliatopley)
I’ve started coursework at home and I have no idea how to go about it does anybody have any netball coursework from previous years I could use as a guide??
Did you get a long worksheet to complete? Mine was called Learning aim C. Also, what other sport are you doing?
Ameliatopley
Rep:
(Original post by kitapizza28)
Did you get a long worksheet to complete? Mine was called Learning aim C. Also, what other sport are you doing?
I honestly haven’t been given much at all just a sheet to fill out about a strength and weakness within my chosen sport, being netball. We only need to do one piece of coursework on one sport. I think it’s an AQA NER piece of work.
username5119444
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I honestly haven’t been given much at all just a sheet to fill out about a strength and weakness within my chosen sport, being netball. We only need to do one piece of coursework on one sport. I think it’s an AQA NER piece of work.
Could you add the sheet on here, or pm me it please?
Ameliatopley
Rep:
Could you add the sheet on here, or pm me it please?
I’ve managed to do the strengths but need to do the weaknesses but here is the template for the gcse coursework
Attached files
username5119444
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’ve managed to do the strengths but need to do the weaknesses but here is the template for the gcse coursework
Great thanks. Do you have an email account? Or, I can just pm you my work (as an example).

Quick note: I found my doc about the strengths & weaknesses of Netball, but not the other points. Sorry about that.
Last edited by username5119444; 1 year ago
Ameliatopley
Rep:
Great thanks. Do you have an email account? Or, I can just pm you my work (as an example).

Quick note: I found my doc about the strengths & weaknesses of Netball, but not the other points. Sorry about that.
No way that’s brilliant!! Thank you so much. (email removed)
username5119444
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No way that’s brilliant!! Thank you so much. (email removed)
No worries x
Idk what you mean by 'email removed', but I've followed you, so I think if you follow me back I can pm you it.
(I'm quite new to this platform, so idk if I can message you without having to follow you - sorry abt that.)
Ameliatopley
Rep:
No worries x
Idk what you mean by 'email removed', but I've followed you, so I think if you follow me back I can pm you it.
(I'm quite new to this platform, so idk if I can message you without having to follow you - sorry abt that.)
Oh no I did add my email but it’s clearly taken it out, don’t worry I’m new too it’s a nightmare hahah. Amelia.topley @ iCloud.com
username5119444
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh no I did add my email but it’s clearly taken it out, don’t worry I’m new too it’s a nightmare hahah. Amelia.topley @ iCloud.com
Great thanks
Dw we're in the same boat lol
Last edited by username5119444; 1 year ago
POgbonmwan17
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
hi i also need help in my aqa pe coursework i did one on rugby but i also need one on netball
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads