Pchim
Badges: 11
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend really wants it. Its kinda like he wants what he cant have situation. Hes given anal before to others. How old are you and have you had / given anal?
theanimumonsieur
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as you’re being safe, wearing protection, etc. it should be fine but don’t let him pressure you into doing it if you’re not into it.
Pchim
Im torn. Would love to see if people around my age tend to of had anal already or if they are holding off too
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What relevance does the last bit have to your issue?
Ducky_MoMo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pchim)
Im torn. Would love to see if people around my age tend to of had anal already or if they are holding off too
How old are you?
Pchim
Cause my man has had it alot where as i have never actually been asked to have it before by anyone else. Its just curious isnt it like to see when other people decided they were ready and if they’d recommend
Pchim
(Original post by Ducky_MoMo)
How old are you?
21! Oldie but goldie
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pchim)
Cause my man has had it alot where as i have never actually been asked to have it before by anyone else. Its just curious isnt it like to see when other people decided they were ready and if they’d recommend
Look, you can't let random people and their potentially imaginary sexual experiences decide what you do and don't do. You need to make the decision for yourself.
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It hurts
Pchim
(Original post by ROTL94)
Look, you can't let random people and their potentially imaginary sexual experiences decide what you do and don't do. You need to make the decision for yourself.
I wasnt asking for someone to tell me if i should have anal...But its important to be able to communicate and be open about sexual things with others and share experiences. It helps feel not alone or reassured or helps you make decisions. Thats why this is a community here to help
theanimumonsieur
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pchim)
I wasnt asking for someone to tell me if i should have anal...But its important to be able to communicate and be open about sexual things with others and share experiences. It helps feel not alone or reassured or helps you make decisions. Thats why this is a community here to help
Well it hurts so if that’s your thing go for it
Pchim
(Original post by theanimumonsieur)
Some people get a mega orgasm from it! Im a wuss for pain ill probably try it once at some point just to find out though🙈 did it hurt for you even with lots of lube??
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It hurt af....

once you do the anal, don't put the penis anywhere else, you could get a yeast infection inside your vagina
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
It hurts
(Original post by theanimumonsieur)
It hurts when it's done wrong.
It's common for men to do it wrong.

When it's done right it results in strong orgasms.

Every woman that I know that describes anal as being painful or unpleasant has had neanderthal boyfriends that have done it in the clumsiest, crudest, most uncaring kinds of ways.
It's a national disgrace that so many men are so bad at doing it.

(Original post by Pchim)
Ask him "Please tell me, exactly how you would do anal with me?"

If he talks about helping you to build up trust and comfort in him, then that's good. If he talks about trimming his finger nails properly and goes into the mechanics of getting you properly lubricated, what lubrication he'd use, how he'd get you stretched and relaxed down there, then that's good.

If he gives you an unsatisfactory answer: run a mile. Because that would indicate that he's just done it wrong all the times he's done it before.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What do YOU want to do. If you don't want to do it then its a no, plain and simple. Don't ever do something you really don't want to do in order to please someone. Its your RIGHT. If he doesn't like it then he can get lost.

But remember if he didn't want to do something he wouldn't do it. And theres never any guarantees that he'll be around forever. Would you regret giving him anal if you broke up someday? Theres your answer. Stick to your guns!
MMtrapzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
It hurts
hold up u have tried it
DAMN
ruqaiyahhhhh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If my boyfriend was South Korean and asked me for anal I would be so happy 😍 😍 😍 love you oppa
you need to get help mate
MMtrapzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ruqaiyahhhhh)
you need to get help mate
word
MMtrapzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ruqaiyahhhhh)
it hurts esp if its your first time but its worth it imo
so ur telling me that u have tried it :eek:
ruqaiyahhhhh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MMtrapzz)
so ur telling me that u have tried it :eek:
yes i was meant to be anon omg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (59)
4.57%
Uncertainty around my education (199)
15.43%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (143)
11.09%
Lack of purpose or motivation (183)
14.19%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (58)
4.5%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (72)
5.58%
Loneliness (114)
8.84%
Financial worries (45)
3.49%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (59)
4.57%
Exposure to negative news/social media (59)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (68)
5.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (113)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (118)
9.15%

Watched Threads