?
Report 1 month ago
yes
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah not really, maybe in Year 7, I remembering not being a fan of starting Secondary. By Year 9 came around, I was the guy bullying others -- which now I recognise was pretty peak, but at the time it just is what it is.. that's how school goes I guess. That continued to Year 11.

But yeah man, then when Year 12 started I'd calmed down a lot and focused on getting to know everyone in my classes. Now in year 13 I get on with everyone, in my lessons and not. I guess that was the humility of being thrown to a college where you don't know everyone. But to be fair, there are no bullies in my college period, it's quite a mature environment. There's just cliques, which kind of keep to themselves yk. There's lots of buildings in my college campus, so the techy kids all stay in their IT/CompSci building, the weird green hair people tend to sit on the stairs, the cafeteria building is kind of divided by race (one half is all the black and asian kids, the other half is white -- why, I don't know). So yeah, that kind of keeps everyone in their bay if you will.
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never by students. Do teachers count though? When I went to school abroad I used to get caned fairly often.
Hai teman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, College was horrible... they tried to kill me in my first year during the preparatory time for the final exams after tiring me out the whole year.
The rest 2 years they stopped everyone from meeting me. Apparently as a College rank holder, the juniors wanted to meet me and clarify their doubts.
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (419)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (181)
6.02%
Loneliness (258)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed